My new EVO 7 GONE

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Well after movng away i have returned to evo ownership and i love it, picked the car up on friday afternoon and headed to Troon but missed the boat due to all the speed cameras in scotland, it really was a joke but p&o were excellent and let us transfer to the midnght sailing from cairnryan for no extra charge.
heres a couple of quick pics from the pistonheads advert, ill work on it this week to bring it more to my standard:oops: and take better pics this weekend

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

wheels going to nu luk on monday to get a white refurb and will end up looking like this

white.jpg

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Looks ace mate .................. but what did I tell you about them speed cameras!! :p

Gaz

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
yip its an import graham, guy sold it reckoned its 380 (but we all know when selling a car it automatically adds 20 bhp lol), its on a straight through exhaust, hks intake and ecutek map, boosting 1.6bar, id say 350 at least, the exhaust sounds fantastic, totally delighted with it, cant wait to get the wheels back

pablo i wouldnt own a ford if you paid me, the aftersales really was a joke

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
Looks ace mate .................. but what did I tell you about them speed cameras!! :p

Gaz

it really was a joke all the cameras, then where there wasnt any they were out with a speed gun ffs:worried: , but it was worth it:laughing: :laughing:

GSi Chick

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk4 GSi Astra
I luv it, it looks really well... evo is def my next car choice for when i get bored of the GSi..... Health to enjoy :laughing:

tim

RMS Regular
That is lovely :grinning:

Get MR Headlights in or Get them painted! Will look awesome then!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
class gary - and there was me thinking you were at the omagh 7s today when i saw an RS Focus!

evo's are now so common :p

coffey

RMS Regular
Drives
honda civic
very nice...altho why do wheels in white? yes they look gd but everyone is doing that to white cars. go gunmetal or something with a slight tint

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
cheers lads, no other plans just yet

im still finding out all the toys the prevous owner added, its got flating type break discs, tein springs, carbon vortex generator, ecutek data montitor, ill keep adding as i i find all the bits as i go.

todays job, to let the minting begin

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Yep love the 7's in white too, and would be my colour of choice myself. Health to enjoy her Gary.

Andy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.