28 May 05 - A hectic day!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Recovery

28th May 2005

3 events on one day!

1. Ballypatrick - Mid Antrim Motor Club
2. Kirkistown - 500 Club
3. Rally Time Trial - Omagh Motor Club

Which one will you be going to?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
either ballypatrick or kirkistown, if i'm down on cash kirkistown is closest ;)

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Might head to Ballypatrick, either as a spectator or a marshall. Depends who else is going.

Recovery

OP
R
Omagh Motor Clubs event on 28 May will be held at:

Ecclesville Equestrian Centre
11 Ecclesville Road
Fintona

probably looking at around 50 entries so should be entertaining.

RayL

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru Legacy Ou
Sorry recovery but u r going to miss one of the best tarmac rallies of the year!
The Ballypatrick Tarmac Stages rally will be based in the Marine Hotel Ballycastle and will consist of 8 stages totalling 37 tarmac miles based on public roads and tarmac forest roads. Anybody who like to be involved in marshalling plaese contact me by PM or email lintonray@yahoo.co.uk.

Recovery

OP
R
@ RayL

I was booked to cover a stage at Ballypatrick, but then they had some sort of problem getting that stage cleared for use so it was scrubbed. Then Omagh asked us to cover Fintona for them.

conair_6

RMS Member
Drives
Toyota Yaris
I'll def be at kirkistown marshalling. I'll be expected to be there cause there are so few marshals turning up at kirky these days for a race meetin!

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
dunno which one to go to! All pretty good... They make good wee stages around the equestrian centre in Fintona iirc.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
i rekon kirkistown will be the best bet, 20min from home and want to photograph more track and hill stuff

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.