2nd january

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

brendy

RMS Regular
Lyons said:
bangor seemed pretty busy. didnt recognise any familiar faces so i did a couple of laps and left :grinning:
sat in the top carpark after giving ehr a quick wash, talked to a few club gti'ers and went home for sponge and custard!! :lol:

brendy

RMS Regular
was only out for a wee while, from about 10.00 to maybe 10:40
washed the car in the maxol at the top of high st then top carpark.
saw mofo,couple of others and stood with nigel discussing the finer points of the 8v wur and power steering quirks in his golf!

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Wasnt bad in bangor. Seen a few old faces since I havent been down in ages. Bloody freezing though

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
ahh, the excitment of BC

i was down from 9.35ish, just drove round the top car park twice + left

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
See it comes in peaks and troughs in bangor. everyone leaves then it fills up, and so on

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
i must say, it was extremely busy tonight. almost rmeinded me of summer nights of old

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
was just around portadown there now, didnt get home from belfast till abotu 30 min ago and its still pretty packed!

my southern reg saxo raised a few eyebrows! lol

Dave

RMS Regular
was truely packed, i didnt go near the tescos carpark all night.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
yes i can feel the earth move from under me...

...no wait i just farted :lol:

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
lol kerzo sir. indeed portadown was well packed on sunday nite well worth the trip down the rd :laughing:

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Tufty said:
lol kerzo sir. indeed portadown was well packed on sunday nite well worth the trip down the rd :laughing:

u live about a mile from it :?: and i was driving :p

indeed it was packed, got a good spot to watch the people racing up and down the road, which was cool :laughing:

Maxer

this is the one thing that has the potential to ruin Portadown on Sunday nights for everyone.I watched two idiots in black nova's race past the Iceland carpark with one overtaking the other coming towards the corner at the exhaust centre.Whatever happened to just parking up :roll:

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
tufty and myself spied this race up the town centre, some faqirly shockin manuvres up there, almost a right off at the porgressive building society....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.