3-4k Fun weekender - whats out there

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
I'm considering selling my 2011 Clio 200. Not definite but the thoughts have started. Would be closer to £5k than £4k though. PM me if you want any details

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
Like the look and sound of that...anyone want a S3 ?!!

Had to read the a twice.. rust & car will be sold as seen (not that I expect a warranty just raises alarm bells) both put me off. Decent value all the same and could prob make a good car.

Tell me more about this S3, PM if you like.

Fordo90

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 230
@Fordo90 possibly your old one?
No mate not mine but saw mine for sale a few weeks ago still looks great but the fella who owns it now didn’t have all the full service history as the previous owner lost it 🤬
919C7AC5-739A-410E-BE8A-1E10321DFE32.png
919C7AC5-739A-410E-BE8A-1E10321DFE32.png
BD3BF623-C6DC-4E07-904D-9CA1D804BB82.png
47C8BA35-46EE-4726-85A4-A3CC8D2C48BC.png

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Aye wouldn’t go near that tbh, sounds like a headache, as you know yourself when it comes to scoobys the less messed with the better.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I take it your only wanting to search local at that sort of budget? Although Scotland is a handy trip and opens up a bit more choice

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Would consider it Barry, you seen something?

This WRX PPP looks and sounds like a sensible well kept car, would hold its money too if sure as good ones are few and far between now. He might take an offer on it this time of year ans it’s in Lancaster so not too far away.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
This WRX PPP looks and sounds like a sensible well kept car, would hold its money too if sure as good ones are few and far between now. He might take an offer on it this time of year ans it’s in Lancaster so not too far away.

Not a bad call there, ad reads well, wouldn’t normally look at that colour. Worth some thought but he’d need to be fairly flexible on the asking price for my budget 🙈

Often thought of one but think that ones a bit strong, haven’t seen the right one that would tempt me to go look as yet.

4E450B6C-112B-4A36-A8E3-4FA73D0C393F.jpeg

VR6 would sound well but that would be the height of it I’d say. Wouldn’t be a fan of the Alfa, again would prob sound the business!

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
A real nice standard ep3 with a stainless steel system and filter would be a good shout, might look at one next summer if I sell the wee gsi, the type r’s are starting to go back up for good ones.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
OP
Lappintyre
Drives
Model Y / M3
A real nice standard ep3 with a stainless steel system and filter would be a good shout, might look at one next summer if I sell the wee gsi, the type r’s are starting to go back up for good ones.

With you there, just finding the right one

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I’g give a kidney for a really good eg vti but there are literally no good ones for sale, ever! Unless you spend a fortune and import one. I’d settle for a really nice ep3 though, I didn’t realise the vtec crossover was so noticeable on them until i started watching YouTube videos, It has a lot in commonwith the older b16 engines. Might even be more aggressive.

chrisQ

RMS Regular
Know off a 97 WRX impreza in white, jap import and just been belted etc. Also know off a 03 S4 Avant in silver. PM me if interested and I'll get more info for you.