Kit and Tools: 3" Rolled Tip Stainless Exhaust Mugs £19.99

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I got one for my bro for having a pint in as he's not a tea drinker but it wouldn't hold a pint. I imagined it to more like a tankered going by the description.

Apologies CSW the website designer added that after a Google search of ‘pint’ led him to an American pint of 16 US fluid ounces (473 ml).
I will get him to amnend it as well as taking out the drop down menu for different car brands.

In the mean time there’s a pint on me behind the bar in your brother’s favourite watering hole if you PM me details.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Apologies CSW the website designer added that after a Google search of ‘pint’ led him to an American pint of 16 US fluid ounces (473 ml).
I will get him to amnend it as well as taking out the drop down menu for different car brands.

In the mean time there’s a pint on me behind the bar in your brother’s favourite watering hole if you PM me details.
No , never worry. Not a big issue but needed pointed out (y)

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Classic Ford

B519CAA7-44EF-44FA-9606-213655F59390.jpeg

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Today is the last day for getting an order in if your want one for Christmas or know who would!

£19.99 delivered is pretty cheap RMSers, the tankard is made entirely from 304 grade stainless steel, even the beautiful TIG welds & 8mm round bar exhaust hanger handle are 304 stainless!

They are then hand polished, packaged & popped in the post.

Each tankard weighs 300g so there’s a real sense of quality.

eBay ‘Cosworth Mug’ or buy direct from www.jerryco.co.uk

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Bought 2 as gifts for friends for Christmas and they were very well received.

Great quality and price for what looks to be an indestructible mug (y)

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Got 2 for wedding gifts for father in law and his new wife. They are both mega chuffed as both big into landrovers and seen it in the magazine. They used the cups at their wedding and the cups featured in alot of their wedding photos