306 drivers side rear quarter window (3 door)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PhilG

RMS Regular
As the title says.

Just got mine tinted and its showed up that some ******* has scraped an "F" into the glass. So i want a perfect window.

Cash waiting.(y) Closer to the north-west the better.

PhilG

RMS Regular
OP
P
Got one in Higgans today. looks to be ok, but could look **** when i get it tinted.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Was there many 306s about up there i need an adjuster pulley for the fan belt is it worthwhile going up.

Il ask about that window in case the one you got is ****.

PhilG

RMS Regular
OP
P
anto 306 said:
Was there many 306s about up there i need an adjuster pulley for the fan belt is it worthwhile going up.

Il ask about that window in case the one you got is ****.

I took the wondow from one that was in the front yard, it was a white phase 1, could have been a d-turbo as it had that style of front bumper. I wasn't in the actual yard that has all the cars up on racks so i dont know what 306's they have but i think i caught a glimpse of a phase 2 or 3 5door outside the fence.

Give them a call on: 028 7086 8814

And the 106 rear window grommet and xsara washer jets came today but i havn't fitted it yet. I'll let you know about how well it fits.(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.