308 Gt Line

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
M3
That looks fantastic @gsmith , the facelift on the front really helped them too. Ultimate Red is the best colour, absolutely beautiful in the sun. I had a Pearlescent White one for a while and begrudged handing it back. Enjoy!

Had one of those as a hire car a few years back, same colour and spec. It was great to drive, I really fancy that generation GTI.

The GTI is a hoot to drive. I have 2 in at the minute if you fancy a nosey!

That is really smart but at a guess it’s well into the £30k,s.imagine the trade in price in 12 -18 months down the line lol.you would loose about £20k if the last 408 , 508 is anything to go by.

That particular car is in the mid 30K band, which isn't bad considering the spec - The equivalent 420d Gran Coupe is a lot more expensive. The last 508 is not worth comparing too, Peugeot have really really tightened up on residual values. The 3008 / 5008 have some of the best in class.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
@JamieG95 thanks yup the facelift really does help what was already a great looking car. Colour is perfect we had looked at the blue/purple as the preferred colour but when the wife saw this she had to have it.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Looks well, do like these new Peugeots they have come up in the world lately

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Have indeed @Brennan again probably not a car I’d have thought about but glad the wife seen it now. have done a few hundred mile this week and does everything so well. The glass roof is one off my favourite things on it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.