308SW GT Line (Pics now working)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CHARLIE11

RMS Regular
Drives
like a nutta
that is lovely, Peugeot throwing out a few nice motors at the mo

gsmith

RMS Regular
@migs have you still got this? If so how have you and the wife got on with it? Any issues with the car thinking of changing the wife’s a class to one here atm. Will also be the 1.6 bluehdi gt line. Cheers.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Definitely one of the nicest pugs in recent years! Tidy!

migs

RMS Regular
OP
migs
@migs have you still got this? If so how have you and the wife got on with it? Any issues with the car thinking of changing the wife’s a class to one here atm. Will also be the 1.6 bluehdi gt line. Cheers.

@gsmith We actually sold it back in September as baby no 2 has made an appearance. Rear legroom was going to be an issue as im 6ft 3 and 2 child seats in the back was a tight squeeze for me trying to get comfortable in the front. As I work for Peugeot this may seem a little biased but these are a very underrated car. No issues in our year or so of ownership at all and generally we don't see many of them through the door here with major issues. As for spec most def go for the GT Line, everything and more than you will ever need. DAB, nav, rear camera, full LED headlights and I really do believe they are still a cracking looking car on the outside. Are you considering an estate? Auto or manual? I really would recommend the auto.... Now don't get me wrong its no DSG but its damn close and its a heck of a lot better than the old EGC box Peugeot used to use! Don't hesitate to ask if you need anymore info!

gsmith

RMS Regular
@migs good to know and thanks for giving me some info. We have hopefully a deal done for one. Wife didn’t want the estate and also she has to have a manual. It’s the 1.6 bluehdi gt line 120 surprised me by how well it drives and just how well kitted out it is. The A class merc looks the part and I thought I wouldn’t like the 308 but it really is a brilliant car. If all goes well I’ll throw a thread up when she gets it. All being well it will be trouble free but it still has over 2 years left on the warranty just hoping the wheels hold up might put a coating over them and hope it keeps them looking as new.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I was googling for (non VAG) small petrol estates and was thinking the Focus 1.5T St-line 182 might suit. (Full ST can't do a towbar)
Then I thought of the 308 and found a 1.6 petrol with 225bhp which might be interesting, but not a lot of info on them.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
The Mrs has the older shape one of these, with all the toys and 2.0HDi 140bhp engine - on the rare occasion I drive it, puts a smile on my face every time...goes really well

gsmith

RMS Regular
I was googling for (non VAG) small petrol estates and was thinking the Focus 1.5T St-line 182 might suit. (Full ST can't do a towbar)
Then I thought of the 308 and found a 1.6 petrol with 225bhp which might be interesting, but not a lot of info on them.
Worth a look the 1.6 gt really surprised me really high spec not what I expected from a Peugeot they have definitely come a long way a lot of current cars look bland the gt spec in these are excellent and the drive is as nice if not nicer than the wife’s merc.

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
Lovely looking car !

Does the rev meter go anti clockwise?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.