320d M Sport Auto

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
So i thought it was about time to let my blue F30 go, even after a few years it still ticks most of the boxes for me, it hasn’t missed a beat but with doing more miles for work now and sitting in traffic loads I wanted to get one that was more comfortable to drive, so I thought what I need is an auto, it would be nicer to live with.

This came up for the right money so I called up and made a deal on it, it’s an Alpine White 320d M Sport Auto, has the Pro Nav widescreen, extended screen in the dials, usual M Performance kit on the outside, some rather fetching gold Quantum44 wheels and I’m pleased to say not a grain of wood in sight 😂

My blue one is a 318d so it will be nice to have a bit more power and after seeing them sit side by side the white is definitely a nicer colour, every one I see on the road is blue so that really put me off mine too.

Only have a couple of dealer pics for now as I don’t have it yet, I’ll be going up in a couple of weeks to lift it when I get the chance. Have my Xenon lights to put into it, I’ll be getting them taken out of the blue one next week, they will transform the look of it, also took my reg off the blue one yesterday, it’s now on certificate.

I’ll stick up some better pics when I get it home and my plate on.

AE8F4B78-0647-4690-BF23-294B596D75E1.jpeg

409470BA-3C63-45E3-88A2-486C3799EA9A.jpeg

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 30D / MK7 R
Very smart, really like that. Nice to see one without the M Sport rep wheels.

Good to have pro nav too.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Thanks guys, yeah really happy with the way it looks, I’ll put a couple of my own touches on it but I’ll be keeping it subtle. First thing I’ll be doing is a few layers of wax on it

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
X5
Looks well. Wheels really suit it.
Will be interesting to see it when you add a few of your own tweaks to it.

what’s the difference between the pro nav and the aftermarket system you fitted to your blue one?
Health to enjoy!

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Looks well. Wheels really suit it.
Will be interesting to see it when you add a few of your own tweaks to it.

what’s the difference between the pro nav and the aftermarket system you fitted to your blue one?
Health to enjoy!
Thanks man, the pro nav is the factory standard large widescreen bmw iDrive system and sat nav. The aftermarket unit I fitted to the blue one was basically a stand alone Android system, essentially has all the functions of an android phone in a dash top screen form. In terms of functionality you can do a lot more on the aftermarket system, but I very rarely used its functions so it was a bit of a waste on me.

Looking forward to get some stuff off you to keep this one clean :cool:

Boksic

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3,ED30 Golf
I thought you were anti-felt spec yet your car history screams mid Ulster?..

Lovely looking car, there's a few white ones in my town. Auto is a better choice for traffic without doubt. Would you not have stepped up to the 5 series if it's a more comfortable place you're looking for? There's not serious difference in money between the 2 as the speccers are keeping 3 series prices up 👍🏼

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I thought you were anti-felt spec yet your car history screams mid Ulster?..

Lovely looking car, there's a few white ones in my town. Auto is a better choice for traffic without doubt. Would you not have stepped up to the 5 series if it's a more comfortable place you're looking for? There's not serious difference in money between the 2 as the speccers are keeping 3 series prices up 👍🏼
Had to laugh at your post lol I class felt spec as your typical dturbo, down 3 nicks at the back and screwed 3 turns at the pump with a cloud of black reek bellowing out the back of it, so I think this is a world away from that lol
I really couldn’t fault the comfort of my 3 series and I prefer the look of it over the 5. The 5 seems to be dating a lot quicker and dropping its value a lot more too

Boksic

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3,ED30 Golf
Had to laugh at your post lol I class felt spec as your typical dturbo, down 3 nicks at the back and screwed 3 turns at the pump with a cloud of black reek bellowing out the back of it, so I think this is a world away from that lol
I really couldn’t fault the comfort of my 3 series and I prefer the look of it over the 5. The 5 seems to be dating a lot quicker and dropping its value a lot more too
Not sure if you're serious, as felt spec moved from 306s to decked Mk5 golfs, Saab 9-3s, Lexus etc etc years ago, long since evolved, and the m performance kitted derv 3 series IS the "new 306".. They're all hustlin these days 👍🏼

Still a lovely car!

Coog

Admin
Drives
XJ6
Looks really well that, the wheel colour and all suits it perfectly. Didn't you upgrade the headlights on the other one. Switch them over or is this one already upgraded?

Those rear window tints would drive me bananas with the film like that round the edges lol 8o|

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Looks really well that, the wheel colour and all suits it perfectly. Didn't you upgrade the headlights on the other one. Switch them over or is this one already upgraded?

Those rear window tints would drive me bananas with the film like that round the edges lol 8o|
Thanks man, yeah the Xenon headlights are coming out of the blue one next week so they will be put straight into the new one, it transforms them completely.

Unfortunately unlike my blue one it doesn’t have the factory privacy glass but it’s fine lol I can live with the tint film