My Civic Type R GT FN2 New pics page 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Well its arrived and i love it, it does absolutely everything and more.
the sat nav is superb, its more like an internal computer, you can voice command everthing, be it destinations, making phonecalls and adjusting the climate control, cruise control is handy too.

the car goes very well although i havent opened it up fully with only 25 miles on it at the end of play yesterday, of course its not evo power but i couldnt find many places to use that amount of power on the roads with the ever increasing amount of "safety" speed checks

im also being told i have 319 miles until next fill up, that is the best fuel economy ive had in a very long time.

some quick snaps, will have better photos at the weekend when light allows

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

coyler

RMS Regular
Drives
3ORA
very nice. i would love one of those. didnt take too long to come either. health to enjoy.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
That is gorgeous Gary, interior really is something else.....

Health to enjoy it chap.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
thanks lads,

yeah coyler was initially told february but the dealer (Agnews honda) was fantastic, perhaps this time of year people want to hold off untill 2008 which helped my cause.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
health to enjoy lad, cant grow to love these myself, but each to their own :grinning:

still better than a ford :p

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
great choice gary - the gf is looking to get the 1.8 type s maybe in the new year, they are awesome cars!

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Absolute stunner, that' be my next one, couldn't afford the new one rite now, but v-tec power rules, the interior is amazing on them, health to use her mate, keep it handy

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Great choice gazza ..... the gf's mother bought one of these last week (non Type R) and I was seriously impressed with the build and interior design of them, the dash is a work of art and very modern. Health to enjoy (y)

Gaz

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
thanks again lads, its frustrating since the clocks changed, now its still dark when i go to work and dark when i come home so its saturday before i see it in the light properly lol

took thoses photos this morning at 7ish and had to hoof it on this morning in the jimny, off all next week so plenty of time to play with it then

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
excellent gaz man!! Do you stilll want the pic of the evo - just for old times sake?

I would love one of these when I'm older and can afford it - new rimmage and she wil be PERFECT :grinning:

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
thanks steveo, def would still like that pic, cheers, just next time there is a rms meet.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Love these, You went for Sat nav but not the Alloy upgrade :eek:

Cheapskate :p

I'd wish you goodluck with it, but obvously you wont need it :laughing:

Looks great

slag

RMS Regular
thanks lads,

yeah coyler was initially told february but the dealer (Agnews honda) was fantastic, perhaps this time of year people want to hold off untill 2008 which helped my cause.

Very nice! How long did you have to wait? A mate of mine got his from Allens Honda he ordered it in March and had to wait til September...

Health to drive. (y)

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
Very nice! How long did you have to wait? A mate of mine got his from Allens Honda he ordered it in March and had to wait til September...

Health to drive. (y)

2 weeks slag:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
Love these, You went for Sat nav but not the Alloy upgrade :eek:

Cheapskate :p

I'd wish you goodluck with it, but obvously you wont need it :laughing:

Looks great

lol , i went for comfort over looks rik:p :p

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
mint lad! the girls dad brought back a 2.2 diesel 5 door with type r kit - interior is so nice!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.