350z remap

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Is this a hypothetical comparison or one based on your experience of driving these cars?

No experience whatso ever of a 350z. But if it sharpens the throttle response similar to turning the sport button on in a m3 then it would be worth it.
Sorry, reading my original post gives the wrong impression of personal comparison.

Last edited:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
There new 4x4 dyno is in process of being fitted as we speak
Do you know when it will be up and running?

Want the Range Rover mapped but would like it dynod too, might contact them. Probably haven't done a old range rover before but most like have done the old 2.5 bmw tds engine

dingle

RMS Regular
OP
dingle
Drives
C63 AMG
Do you know when it will be up and running?

Want the Range Rover mapped but would like it dynod too, might contact them. Probably haven't done a old range rover before but most like have done the old 2.5 bmw tds engine

They're working on it. I suggest following their Facebook page which is now being updated with progress

https://m.facebook.com/Auto-Tune-185894561442372/

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Thread revival here but @dingle did you ever get this done?

Currently
Looking st tdi north as an option.

dingle

RMS Regular
OP
dingle
Drives
C63 AMG
Thread revival here but @dingle did you ever get this done?

Currently
Looking st tdi north as an option.

I didn't - Still have the car actually but I've spent the last 3 years renovating a house so my focus shifted somewhat.
I'm starting in to catch up on some maintenance now and generally tidy it up a bit and I may reconsider a remap. I may go the alientech route though - I'm just not up for throwing a load of money at the uprev one at this stage.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I didn't - Still have the car actually but I've spent the last 3 years renovating a house so my focus shifted somewhat.
I'm starting in to catch up on some maintenance now and generally tidy it up a bit and I may reconsider a remap. I may go the alientech route though - I'm just not up for throwing a load of money at the uprev one at this stage.

Alientech?