35mm lower?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

brendy

RMS Regular
35 mm is tops unless you want your gearbox lower than the hubs, not a good situation to be in when your driveshafts break under the stress it wasnt designed for. plus it wouldnt be comfortable.

Matt123

RMS Regular
u think 35 mm will be ok??? pmsl

get bbsboy to give u a pic of his car, 110mm as boydie says on 17s(coilovers). looks the dogs nads i must say

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
OP
B A Baracus
Drives
Fergie TVO
Matt123 said:

get bbsboy to give u a pic of his car, 110mm as boydie says on 17s(coilovers). looks the dogs nads i must say

U try gettin in and out of building sites lowered that much lol!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
B A Baracus said:
Matt123 said:

U try gettin in and out of building sites lowered that much lol!

we were able to get over most ramps and bumps with a full car :laughing:

only time we (2 of us) has to get out was when we were in the caravan park up beside kellys, portrush

other than that there were no probs! but anyway ur looking only 35mm :p

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
Mine was lowered 110mm at the front and about 100mm at the back, was still 100% drivable over the roughest of country roads (even in Donegal) and could get in and out of fields etc no bother, the only palces i had probs was on a mates lane and sainsburys car park in lisburn lol, coilovers are the way forward. 35mm drop is not enough they still sit high

Steven

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
it will still look std -35mm

you will regret it if you go 35, and you will want it lower ..... and waste about £50 in the process

errigle

RMS Regular
Lowered a friends focus, 50mm on the gmax springs, he's 18's on her and he still wants the rear lowered about nother 15-20mm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.