370z

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
IMG_2378.JPG

I think they'll be grand when I've darkened them slightly....silver wheels aren't great on white cars IMO

Cool. Wheels need to go in bin along with the ones you seen on my waggon lol

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
nice set of 25mm or 30mm spacers in rear and 20mm up front really helps these, as do nice set of eibach springs.

always liked the look, but I liked the 350z more overall.

never driven a 370z and would love to see how it compares the 350z. the interior is lush in them from what I've seen

Noted.

Does seem a nice place to be for all I've been in it.

Looking forward to getting a good drive in it

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
always liked these myself, good luck with it. Would look even better with the recommended spacers and drop

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
I've never actually lowered a car myself, only bought them already lowered.

Where is the best place to buy springs and spacers?

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I've never actually lowered a car myself, only bought them already lowered.

Where is the best place to buy springs and spacers?
Tarmacsportz or torquen are two best places for zed gear matey. Get onto the 350z uk forum as they have a massive 370z section and a lot of discounts with shops etc.

If I didn’t love the shape of the 350z so much I’d be looking seriously at these.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Thanks mate, il check it out when I get a chance (y)

Fill up with super tonight... much you get out of a tank in the 350 out of curiosity

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Got a high flow cat from tarmacsport last week, well priced and quick delivery would recommend.

Tarmacsportz or torquen are two best places for zed gear matey. Get onto the 350z uk forum as they have a massive 370z section and a lot of discounts with shops etc.

If I didn’t love the shape of the 350z so much I’d be looking seriously at these.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
They are a lovely driving, handling and looking car, my mate bought one last year and I've had a good drive in it.

Engine is a bit lazy to rev but if anything it makes them better as the brake away in traction is very progressive.

Looks brilliant in white too, the best colour!

If they had a token back seat I'd probably have one

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Had my first blast in it lastnight, was wet and bit icy so drove sensible enough only a few slightly sideways moments lol

It's a proper drivers car... just a tad different than the volvo lol

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Good to see another Zed on the forum. I've a gunmetal 06 350 and my brother has a Lemans blue 2010 370. I've quite a lot done to mine, so it's hard to compare the two like for like. The 350 seems to rev more freely, but the 370 is much tighter and refined and can be very unassumingly fast.

When he bought it last year I made him buy Eibach springs and H&R spacers, both off eBay because online stores couldn't even get close to the prices from Germany. But in general, for both cars the first two sites I check are Torqen and Tarmac Sportz.

Also be aware of making breathing mods, they'll add precisely ZERO power and torque until you get it mapped either by UpRev or ECUTEK as the ECU self adjusts the timing and AF ratio.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
They are certainly better looking than the 350, but i still cant warm to the looks as much as the Z32 300zx they replaced. I think my biggest gripe is the ugly door handles. +o(

That said, im sure its a lovely driving car, and will be great with turbos! Health to drive!!! (y)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I would highly recommend and uprated Y piece section and HFC's or de cat pipes if you can stand the noise increase lol

I ran a Nismo S tune system, with a Motordyne XYZ pipe (w/Race Cat) and Kinetix HFC's ... it was the perfect blend of noise increase and V6 goodness lol

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
I would highly recommend and uprated Y piece section and HFC's or de cat pipes if you can stand the noise increase lol

I ran a Nismo S tune system, with a Motordyne XYZ pipe (w/Race Cat) and Kinetix HFC's ... it was the perfect blend of noise increase and V6 goodness lol

I currently have the S-Tune with decats and the sound is amazing. Not particularly loud, but the tone is perfect. Before I located one there was a cheap Japspeed/Toyo system on and it just sounded tinny and cheap. Previous 350 had the Invidia Gemini true dual system which sounded great, but not a patch on the Nismo.

Don't even consider the Nismo for the 370Z, though, it's rubbish.