3k daily

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Suggestions please folks, must occasionally double up as a family/hobby wagon with space for 5 people and accessories.

Either a SUV or estate probably best..... anyone know of anything?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
An old TD6 range rover. I put 20k on mine in 8months of ownership and sold it with 264k on it. Apart from the drivers heated seat being temperamental and needing the battery replaced it didn't put a foot wrong.

The most comfortable thing on 4 wheels and surprisingly easy to run.

Only sold it to upgrade to a 2010 model. Perfect all round everyday car

Last edited:

Dusty

RMS Regular
OP
Dusty
Drives
Honda CR-V
Estate or SUV please, must have a decent service history and ability to hold five people and luggage.

Bit of MOT would be lovely too :cool:

Thanks

Dusty

RMS Regular
OP
Dusty
Drives
Honda CR-V
I'll clarify, up to £3-3.5k daily. If there's a cracker of a motor at £1500 which shouldn't be passed, I'll look at it.

thank you all for your time so far......

Dusty

RMS Regular
OP
Dusty
Drives
Honda CR-V
Anyone know of anything for sale or have anything they're selling? Open to suggestions........

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
I’ll sell my B5 1999 estate.. 5 doors and velour seats. Runs on veggie oil. What more could you want. I’ll even give you the drippings from my actifry to get you home.

Not be be passed up at £1499, first to see will buy.

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
There a few V70s on Gumtree and used cars ni

This might be worth a look
UsedCarsNI.com - 2006 Volvo V70 SE D5 AUTO**FULL HISTORY** full leather*

That V70 has been for sale there for that money since at least July or August when I started looking for something similar. Mustn't want to sell it. And that is serious money she's looking for it. I abandoned my V70 hunt in the end, too many £3k 'minters' that have been used for carting livestock or driven through hedges.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
82B5D3E6-20FB-40EA-8F65-9D11B1843907.png

Check out the BMW 5 Series 525d SE 5dr, TOURING, #FULL SERVICE HISTORY WITH 15 STAMPS I found on UsedCarsNI!
UsedCarsNI.com - 2005 BMW 5 Series 525d SE 5dr, TOURING, #FULL SERVICE HISTORY WITH 15 STAMPS