3m ventureshield paint film

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Looking two smallish squares for the rear quarters on my Clio is it’s getting peppered with very small stones due to the spacers, anyone know where I can get some as it’s proving elusive :-(

Cossers

RMS Regular
OP
Cossers
Drives
Anywhere you can get it in the uk, my shopping searches just come back with us sites :-(

Cossers

RMS Regular
OP
Cossers
Drives
Sorry, should have said, I’m looking too pieces around 400x400mm, seen these but seem to be thinner tape.

Cheers for the links bud

Ps I was searching for suntek and xpel as they are seen as not to yellow, didn’t know that at all

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I think we have some 3M stuff in stock, I'll check tomorrow.

ATM graphics in Coleraine does Suntek, he could probably supply you some of that.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Sorry, should have said, I’m looking too pieces around 400x400mm, seen these but seem to be thinner tape.

Cheers for the links bud

Ps I was searching for suntek and xpel as they are seen as not to yellow, didn’t know that at all

Just FYI, Xpel would be the thicker, more resilient and longer lasting of the two, a bit more orange pealy though as it’s thick, Suntek is the thinner and flatter looking one.
Probably worth asking someone like Smartskin in Ballyclare if they have a offcut?

Cossers

RMS Regular
OP
Cossers
Drives
Cheers mark, I’ll get on to them and see if they can help me :grinning:

XR4x4

We have both xpel and suntek in stock, Can sort some out for you.
Cheers
Darren
Complete Car Care Company

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.