3x2 flag stones *FREE*

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
As title, my neighbour is getting some gardening done and has 20-30 3x2 flags up as he’s going 2x2 all over. Free to collect. Based in Lisburn….

avo5021

RMS Regular
@brocks sent me this yesterday, just as I’d arrived home from Haldane & Fisher with a boot full of Paving slabs ffs

Would have been handy as in Lisburn too 😢

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
SubaruLegacy
That looks sore

It wasn't nice. Felt sick when it happened tbh. Glad it didn't break the bone, I was walking on the grass so didn't drop on concrete at least, but it was a few years ago and left some scars on my arm since. Using something to move them from now on :joy:

They're heavy old things, especially the thicker ones.

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
It wasn't nice. Felt sick when it happened tbh. Glad it didn't break the bone, I was walking on the grass so didn't drop on concrete at least, but it was a few years ago and left some scars on my arm since. Using something to move them from now on :joy:

They're heavy old things, especially the thicker ones.
I lift them nearly every job I do 😂 but even now I lift them , hit them with the hammer and they break into about 4 bits and into the barrow , last night was the first time I’ve had to lift them whole in a long time lol and only because I’m paving my stock area as the neighbours cats keep sh1ting in the stones