4" Cobra sports back box

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DervePug106

just bought one of these for my rover 200 1.6 16v was wondering did anyone know what these sound like, or if anyone had one fitted to their mg,

cheers

CapMan

Banned
Drives
Wait and see!
Never heard one, but i'm guessing cheap and nasty.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I'm not havin a go Brendy, was just a bit shocked to see someone joking bout catching aids!!

Nice car you have by the way, is it the 225?

brendy

RMS Regular
lol nope no dragging, fwd just doesnt get of the line, its from 20mph on is where its at.
ive plans for a bigger turbo but thats on hold until i come back from getting married and pay a few of the bills off!

CapMan

Banned
Drives
Wait and see!
doctor.gif

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
pmsl

i had a 4" powerflow on the wee corsa an i loevd it, looked an sounded well, can b classy as opposed to big bore 4 :laughing:

DervePug106

OP
DervePug106
was asking on chance someone might have the same back box............. Or knew someone who had one fitted, it was £100 notes, not that cheap lad

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
DervePug106 said:
was asking on chance someone might have the same back box............. Or knew someone who had one fitted, it was £100 notes, not that cheap lad

wish the one i bought for the civic was that price

DervePug106

OP
DervePug106
LOL i know lad, Yea not that expensive!, just meant wasnt a 40 squid job........Gonna buy a system for car in summer when leave uni and get job......until then it budget projects....

corsa kidz

RMS Regular
Drives
decked 306 dts
i got a 3.5 inch custom cobra back box made up from canavans...love the nice note that comes out of my car now.
but i insisted that the noise waznt to be to over the top an they catered to that.
top job would def recommend it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.