my gfs seat arosa and my new jetski

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

neil205

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra
bought this for my fiancee the other day for her first car, its a wee cracker, only one litre but quite nippy.......also got my new (new to me not brand new) jet ski a few weeks ago , does 70ish mph, 1200 cc 3 cylinder 150bhp, if there are any other jet skiers out there lets all meet up for a day out..cheers:cool:

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 93
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 52

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
nice wee arosa ... jet ski looks like fun ... (y) Would love one for next year at uni :cool:

Woodsie

RMS Regular
Drives
F21 125d
Lovely looking ski! What is it? Yamaha? My gf has one aswell down in Ballywalter, gonna get down this weekend and change the plugs etc., get it ready for the summer

Marc

RMS Moderator
the jetski is a kwak.. and fast as fook! the way it just gets up out of the water and gets you to near 70mph is scarey!! and it turns on a dime!!

dubsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
Tidy wee arose there

As for the Ultra those are lethal skis, mate of mine went out over the handle bars on his and broke his leg :party:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Love the new ski, that's the first blue Ultra 150 I've seen.....my jet skiing partner in crime has a heavily modded white/green/black Ultra and it goes like fook!

You, Marc and I need to get a jet ski meet sorted soon.....Portstewart Strand preferably!!

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
did you sell your kitcar mate?

yea dude i sold it about a month ago but then the diff locked and the guy nearly died so i took it back and put a new diff in it so its only away last week there...

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Love the new ski, that's the first blue Ultra 150 I've seen.....my jet skiing partner in crime has a heavily modded white/green/black Ultra and it goes like fook!

You, Marc and I need to get a jet ski meet sorted soon.....Portstewart Strand preferably!!

definately mate, lets get that arranged, and the photo man too!(y)

pablo

RMS Moderator
yea dude i sold it about a month ago but then the diff locked and the guy nearly died so i took it back and put a new diff in it so its only away last week there...

Jesus nightmare mate some people need to realise that kitcars are home made cars really and need extra attention. Glad he is ok but could have happened on any car I guess

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
i know mate, he wanted to drive it home to belfast! when my mechanic looked at it there was no oil in the diff, so that was the problem! im just glad it wasnt me, he skidded across 3 lanes of the motorway and ended up facing trafffic facing the other direction!

Marc

RMS Moderator
definately mate, lets get that arranged, and the photo man too!(y)

I can do that! how about June 1st 14th 21st or 22nd... thats the days I know I am free

mate should have his ski back working by then also! so thats another to add to the list

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
I can do that! how about June 1st 14th 21st or 22nd... thats the days I know I am free

mate should have his ski back working by then also! so thats another to add to the list

yep...im free then too(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.