New motor for me!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
99 xsara vts

picked it up in lisburn last night, wanted something a bit more insurance freindly than the rs2000, goes rightly too for it only being the 1.8 version, lovin the colour

comments welcome :cool:

xsara1.jpg

xsara3.jpg

xsara2.jpg

xsara4.jpg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
good going motors those ... nice colour. Lowered ... splitter job done exterior wise.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Yes they do go like absolute stink for an oul Citreon!!!!

Remember being in one doin 150 (well on the clocks and it got there no sweat) across the carriageway a few years back :laughing: That was only with a chip and an exhaust too!!!

Lowered, job done :laughing:

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Like this Chris :p

1112755099a6607723255l3yx6.jpg

Car looks well - some nice lowering and maybe a nice wheel would work well :grinning:

Curt

RMS Regular
Drives
B5.5
Seen it for sale. Looks well, but i wasnt aware they made a 1.8 vts...obviously they did!

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
^neither did i, just thought it was the 2.0

- i know the 306 had a 1.8 but it was badged as an XSI in the last years i think?!?!

Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Steve
Drives
Bus
pretty rare apparently, not gona mod it at all apart from lower it eventually, and will only be about 30mm not this 100mm nonsense lol

thanks for the comments

Conor

RMS Regular
the 2.0 in these are absolute weapons!mate has a really clean one for sale the same colour for £1100,completely unmodified.if it wasnt a citreon id have it bought(y)

Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Steve
Drives
Bus
aye the 2.0 has 170bhp or something, same engine as 306 gti6.

i was gona hunt out one but this one came up and its cheaper to insure and easier on petrol

Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Steve
Drives
Bus
massey no plans as such yet, it has a near new exhaust on it so not gona change it, enjoying the quite life compared to the mongoose on the rs (im turning into a grandad! lol) .lowering a little will happen eventually but not a for a good while, the back of her sits quite low as it is, front is high as hell!

thanks for the comments

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Nice colour that... Rapid, rapid cars for the money. BenP's surprises me all the time!

Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Steve
Drives
Bus
slinky - yeah she went to lisburn 2 saturdays ago

andy - not really tbh, do miss sitting in the recaros tho

daz - someone offered the previos owner £300 for them a few months back, i wouldnt sell them tho, they suit the car too well

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
i thought the 1.8's are VTR's and only the 2.0 16v XU10J4RS with the 5 spd 'box is the VTS version :confounded:

Nothing like a GTi-6 tho :p

Great cars though, handling is immense

Bilal

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla Y
Nice choice something a bit diff :grinning:, used to be a really nice black one done up around ballymena few years ago and it wasnt tacky either lol

Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Steve
Drives
Bus
i thought the 1.8's are VTR's and only the 2.0 16v XU10J4RS with the 5 spd 'box is the VTS version :confounded:

i thought exactly the same thing, turns out there is loads of them on the xsara owners club

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
sporty dude, think it belonged to a fella doing deliveries in lisburn? Defo a lot better nick than my slag 2.0 vts. lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.