last pics of my 89 e30 sport before she left me for good lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
Here she is, I drove her for the first time in a month or so and I forgot how good of a drive she is! I really didn't want to hand it over! But the fat roll of cash the buyer had made me think otherwise lol

Nothin special abotu the pics, just wanted to take some decent ones before she left me for good!

001_small.jpg

002_small.jpg

003_small.jpg
004_small.jpg

005_small.jpg

006_small.jpg

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Not really into the e30's but that was hella nice (y)

Ah well, onwards and upwards :grinning: You just using the compact now and thats it???

Maxwell

Banned
wel sur doos sha go round bai?

very nice E30.

pity half of n ireland ripped the bag out of bringing them off mainland, to here and asking for extortionate prices. sorta ruined the novelty of having a nice bmw imo

Daisy

RMS Regular
Always loved this motor and fantastic pics mate especially for the last ones....

She'll be missed i reckon...

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
All depends what I save to be honest, I'll try and get 6k sterling cash, anything above is a bonus, I'd like an e36 m3 for a while just for kicks but I seen a nice e30 with a s50 (e36 m3) engine in it on the e30zone going for a decent price so something along those lines might be good.

To be honest I'm keeping my eyes open for something that takes my fancy when the time comes lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.