Active Deal 4l Castrol Edge on Amazon £20

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Limited time deal. 4 litres of 5w-30 for £20.

Screenshot_20210828_124223_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping_edit_521371797123569.jpg

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
I bought two fake Shakespeare uglystik fishing rods of it.

Thought they were too cheap to be real but then thought who the **** is copying fishing rods.

Eyes fell out of them after two sessions.

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Thought they were too cheap to be real but then thought who the **** is copying fishing rods.

Eyes fell out of them after two sessions.

It’s shocking the amount of fake stuff out there, oil was something that you would never consider as being counterfeit, there was a video of a DIY production line of the edge being made using cheap oil poured into the fake containers and they had the seals for the top. Nearly scrapped an M3 engine after a few miles on track

I bought an Exedy clutch kit off ebay a few years back and it lasted 1k miles and fell apart, turned out the market is flooded with fake clutches 🤦‍♂️

ka88

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997 C2S
It’s shocking the amount of fake stuff out there, oil was something that you would never consider as being counterfeit, there was a video of a DIY production line of the edge being made using cheap oil poured into the fake containers and they had the seals for the top. Nearly scrapped an M3 engine after a few miles on track

I bought an Exedy clutch kit off ebay a few years back and it lasted 1k miles and fell apart, turned out the market is flooded with fake clutches 🤦‍♂️
I destroyed an engine with fake NGK spark plugs :worried: