5 Star Review! - Conveyancing

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
I used Ben for Conveyancing for my house purchase back in October 2019 until Yesterday. It was a long road as there were so many issues RE the sellers and a divorce etc which made the whole house purchase a very difficult task. Ben was fantastic throughout the whole process, he was constantly chasing and updating me which is hard with a lot of solicitors. He used key dates etc and offered fantastic advice when it came to "what to do next?" I completed yesterday after a very long road and I honestly don't think I could have got it over the line had I gone with another Belfast firm! The price was fantastic compared to majority others and he was just a pleasure to deal with. I will certainly be dealing with him again RE Remortgage/wills etc

Thanks Nicky

Dave..

RMS Regular
I used Ben for Conveyancing for my house purchase back in October 2019 until Yesterday. It was a long road as there were so many issues RE the sellers and a divorce etc which made the whole house purchase a very difficult task. Ben was fantastic throughout the whole process, he was constantly chasing and updating me which is hard with a lot of solicitors. He used key dates etc and offered fantastic advice when it came to "what to do next?" I completed yesterday after a very long road and I honestly don't think I could have got it over the line had I gone with another Belfast firm! The price was fantastic compared to majority others and he was just a pleasure to deal with. I will certainly be dealing with him again RE Remortgage/wills etc

Thanks Nicky
Ben, who?

Wheelchair

RMS Regular
Drives

Thanks Nicky

Guessing you're referring to Ben Wall? He sorted us out too and made the whole house buying process as painless and straightforward as possible. Great guy and will be dealing with him again in future!

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Great service from Ben during a house purchase - didn’t have to chase once, like you would expect with other solicitors. Fees were very reasonable also! Will use from now on and recommend to anyone thinking of buying/selling!