Active Deal 50% Off First 2x HelloFresh boxes

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cro

RMS Regular
We used my other halves email address and new account back near the start and while it all went through at the time and order taken, they sent an email a day or two later saying that only one address can be used and would be cancelling the order, my account and issuing a refund. Decent try though lol. The only offer I think genuinely works is the refer a friend £20 or maybe its 50% off offer

Big fan of hello fresh so far anyway a couple of months in!

Edit: Voucher code JESSIC567 just incase anyone wanted to order :p

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Used it a couple of times here also. Got stung for the full amount when I forgot to cancel one week and forgot to pick the menu choices so had to pretend to the wife that I actually did pick the vegetarian option.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
OP
davey-dimples
Drives
E90 330D
I've done both of those @CR

@Cro I've altered the address slightly when I sent two account orders to same place. Used first initial and spelt my surname wrong too.

The things I do for cheap food lololol

Reactions: Cro

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Heads up. There’s a 020 number has been ringing me to sign me up again, new menus and 30% off. The guy wants to Reactivate your account and set it up there and then over the phone. I told him not to bother

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
OP
davey-dimples
Drives
E90 330D
Heads up. There’s a 020 number has been ringing me to sign me up again, new menus and 30% off. The guy wants to Reactivate your account and set it up there and then over the phone. I told him not to bother

You gave them your real number? Lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
We used my other halves email address and new account back near the start and while it all went through at the time and order taken, they sent an email a day or two later saying that only one address can be used and would be cancelling the order, my account and issuing a refund. Decent try though lol. The only offer I think genuinely works is the refer a friend £20 or maybe its 50% off offer

Big fan of hello fresh so far anyway a couple of months in!

Edit: Voucher code JESSIC567 just incase anyone wanted to order :p

We also use it, big fan myself, great stuff!

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
OP
davey-dimples
Drives
E90 330D
Anyone want a free box to get started or use with a different email address?

simy

RMS Regular
Got a £40 off card with my new specs (£10 off first four boxes).
Is it worth signing up? Value for money?
How big are the boxes, do you have to be in for delivery?

simy

RMS Regular
Is it correct there is a £13 delivery surcharge to an NI address?

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
I was going to do hello fresh, then found a local company that provides this all cooked and ready to go, 500 calories or less delivered to you door.

No cooking, no mess = winner

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
OP
davey-dimples
Drives
E90 330D
Got a £40 off card with my new specs (£10 off first four boxes).
Is it worth signing up? Value for money?
How big are the boxes, do you have to be in for delivery?

Value for money I'd say yes.

Ample portion sizes.

Can specify delivery instructions.

No surcharge to ni.

Pm me your email and I'll send you a free one ... Providing they're still valid that is

simy

RMS Regular
Thanks for the offer, think I'm going to pass.
If anyone wants the £40 off card I can stick it in the post.

Ghost

RMS Regular
I was going to do hello fresh, then found a local company that provides this all cooked and ready to go, 500 calories or less delivered to you door.

No cooking, no mess = winner
Who who who.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.