S3 quattro, new pic and photo chop request !

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

neil205

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra
finally got sorted with the s3 i have been longing for, picked it up yesterday from england, alli it needed was ALOT of cleaning....cheers

Koni FSD & eibach springs
Supersprint exhaust
remap phase 1 to approx 260bhp
neuspeed front and rear anti roll bars
Forge turbo intake pipe
Brembo GT 4 pot calipers
Green Panel filter
Hyperboost DV

Attachments

• s3 pic.jpg
    s3 pic.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 325

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
pics ! ! ! !

edit...there we go lol..

Looks good, love the s3, mean and fat looking cars

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
cheers boydie, plans ar to keep it just! i initially wanted to lower it more but i handles pefectly the way it is and is soo comfortable im just gonna leave it. sooooo much faster than my old one for some reason!

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Love the S3's, bar the alloys, they could be mistaken for any A3 on the roads. i'd stick a tdi badge on it and torture saxo's lol!

mi16chris

RMS Regular
Drives
210hp clio 182
looks good buddy ! u just think it faster cos ur used to that clio of urs hahha

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
i have loads of pics but i cant find my usb cable :worried: ,

at macguyver, i looked at loads with crazy wheels, bbs etc, i think THEY looked like they were trying to hard, because the tt rims are a genuine audi wheel i think they are the right wheels for it, understated

Red Head

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Le Mans
Very nice, more pics! :grinning: If the rain would ever bugger off...

Daisy

RMS Regular
Health to drive mate, looks well and nice spec list also...

Any luck in shifting the clio...

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
cheers daisy, not yet, one guy wants it but needs to sell his civic first, other than that car sales seem to be pretty slow from what i hear

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
haha na mate this one is most definately a keeper. thats actually a crap pic of it:grinning:

pablo

RMS Moderator
brakes are a nice upgrade alright. ARBs too.

if youre serious about handling look into the uprated haldex controller.

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
cool,never heard of that, how much and what exactly does it do? it handles soo well already tbh and practically impossible to wheel spin even with that crazy raiN!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Looks well in black, I had notions of one again but if going black would love the chrome mirrors on it

Gaz

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
cool,never heard of that, how much and what exactly does it do? it handles soo well already tbh and practically impossible to wheel spin even with that crazy raiN!

Gives you a level of control over the 4wd system so you can attribute more power to the rear

Gaz

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Very nice mate, wanted one of these before I bought the BMW but they were just out of budget with the kind of mileage I was looking.

Enjoy (y)

pablo

RMS Moderator

its a little ecu that controls the front and rear drive split. There is a clutch in the middle that gives rwd when required. The new controller makes this more agressive to give more drive to the rear earlier on.

An S3 is 99% fwd, with the haldex giving some drive to the rear when required.

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
flip i didnt know that, the hadling is awesome, i was told a few times that they were 4 wheel drive! how much for one of them roughly?

cheers gee, if you go to england they are a we bit cheaper, this is an 02 with only 59k!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.