Corolla gt coupe photoshoot

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
Hey guys I thought id show ya some pics I took of an old coupe of a mates down here.

I processed some of the pics quite heavily and some normally, lol.

The style is completly different to Mr Curry's these days and I currently feel like I have to "up my game" hahaha

Enjoy :grinning:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Is there any need for that bonnet..? :oops:

Tidy enough motor other than that...

Pics are fantastic (y)

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
dam thats nice! photos are good too! tho if im honest, some of the clouds look way too processed!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
3rd pic is insane mate, too much on the HDR end though ruining the whites etc on the other images but what a car and what a day to pick for the shoot :laughing:

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
yea it was hard the sun was sooooo bright and the shadows were soooo long (dammm my hangover for staying in bed too long!) it was hard, yea I defo think I've over processed some of them!

I really need to upgrade from my d50! 4mp just isn't getting me the sharpness I need direct from the camera!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Cool pics (y) great looking coupe too

Gaz

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Cool pics but overprocessed a bit imo too. 3rd one down is awesome tho, absolutely love it. Nice spin-cam, love the bonnet and wheels (y)

Lee

RMS Regular
Nice pics, I wouldn't have noticed they were processed atall but sure I'm a noob anyhow lol.

I love how all these Jap Import coupes have loads of extras, I think everything suits that one! Even the bonnet and shopping list!

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
Liking the first one A LOT and the last few but as said above the clouds look fake... too blurry or fussy. Overall great shots though man, I really need to get out soon and get some more shots.. (Carson!!!?)

Daisy

RMS Regular
Stunning looking coupe indeed, as said some pics look a bit over processed but other than that some cracking pics....

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
That is so much nicer than the superlites and cibies look!

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
love this car, like the pics too some of the processed ones are class lookin

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
this thread is slowly pushing my ctr closer and closer to autotrader, and me closer to contacting an importer lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.