6.2L LS3 Defender

simy

RMS Regular
Tavarish, bisforbiild, watchjrgo, hoovie. I really don't see any difference. They all do similar stuff.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
You lot should be collecting YouTube monies rather than paying for it yourselves.

I think in order to collect money, you need a certain number of subscribers, and to create a certain amount of content every week or month ?
But there are definitely many making careers out of it ! and very successful ones.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
LSD core fitted by @Ged šŸ˜Ž
E1FB0513-8409-4BB3-8D67-3C0CD22DC638.jpeg

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
More or less. No one offers an off the shelf system. Rear section still has to be made and it will go up to 3ā€ SS.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
More or less. No one offers an off the shelf system. Rear section still has to be made and it will go up to 3ā€ SS.

Fantastic looking as it is ... Serious fabrication going into this. Can't wait to see it out and about

Lostinspace

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2
Class, have been waiting for this thread since you mentioned it before. Absolutely unreal, fair play to you. Subscribed!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Awesome Project, I love defenders..

Is the engine on it mounts in the pic above? Why does the engine sit so high at the front? Is it the shape of the transmission tunnel and size of box?

or maybe the picture of Deceiving