My Grande Punto 1.4 T-Jet 120 Sporting

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe
The Mini met an untimely demise two days before Christmas, and after pondering for a couple of weeks i decided to order a Grande Punto :grinning:

Options ticked include:

Ambient White
17" two tone alloy wheels
Sports Lesther upholstery
Automatic Dual Zone Climate Control
Dark tinted windows
Black Wing Mirror Covers
Low Side Stripe with Chequered End in Black
Italian Flag Badges

paolo002.jpg

paolo003.jpg

I collect it this afternoon from Wessex Garages in Gloucester with ZERO miles on the clock :laughing:

Conor

RMS Regular
i shouldnt,but i fookin love that...:oops:

i think it has massive potential looks-wise!(y)

jc7891

RMS Regular
i seen one on a transporter today headin towards boucher today it was near the same but had the black glass roof and it looked great

Ryan8781

RMS Regular
I configured one the same as this the other day only in red and the GP version with black roof! there a nice car!

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Hush mackers lol, dont be silly... Do not abuse the car with something as whats now as common as AIDS!!! Lowering is all that requires...

Lovely looking cars, really really do look good, esp in the white, but just gives me the ****s the fact its a Fiat :broken_heart: Unless they have suddenly come on greatly?!?!

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
I didn't kill the Mini :worried: a fiesta killed it....

i've a couple of mods planned for it, but not going overboard.... I spent way too much time, effort and money on the Mini for it to end up like this:

DSC00004.jpg

:worried:

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
Remap, NI Plate and lowered - job done! (y)

doing the cherished transfer once i get the v5... its currently registered o my friends address in england... trying to get the standard abarth suspension and turbo ;)

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
i know i said i wasn't spending any money on the car, but i couldn't even convince myself :oops: spent the morning sourcing a few Abarth parts, and it looks as though the first mods could be completed by the end of next week...

its times like this when i'm glad my friend is a manager for Fiat :laughing:

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
I just thought it was time I updated this...

Once again, I know I said I wasn't going to send any money on the car, but some people are a terribly bad influence, sending me pics of all these nice things... so anyway, here goes:

First thing was first, clear side repeaters are now black side repeaters
random106.jpg

Next, the Eibach Sportline Pro lowering kit drops it down by 50mm
random131.jpg

The Linea Race Front Grille goes on
020509088.jpg

The Linea Race Rear Lower Spoiler
020509092.jpg

NI plates will be going on later today :grinning: and I'm hoping to get the Linea Front Lower Spoiler within the next few months and change the decals ever so slightly :laughing:

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
What a sexy car. :p Im not a fan of fiats but i really really like this one (y) the white and anthracite bits work really well. Nice job Lesley pants :innocent:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Lovely looking cars, really really do look good, esp in the white, but just gives me the ****s the fact its a Fiat :broken_heart: Unless they have suddenly come on greatly?!?!
Again it gives me the ****s to say this, but this is a beautiful wee car, esp now with the minor mods Ms Rod has neglected to put up :p

Really caught my eye yesterday at the show, hence why my pestering of you to have a wee nosey round it, you've done a great job with it (y) Need more pics, esp of the interior up!!! :laughing:

Paula

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Lupo GTi
I have to agree with DaddyC, I wouldn't mind one of these as my next car, very very nice, the mods you have done Lesley make such a difference to it (y)

sturgy

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra type r
i really like these wee cars and the mods so far are going good keep it up

a fiesta didnt half kill the mini like lol

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
Again it gives me the ****s to say this, but this is a beautiful wee car, esp now with the minor mods Ms Rod has neglected to put up :p

Really caught my eye yesterday at the show, hence why my pestering of you to have a wee nosey round it, you've done a great job with it (y) Need more pics, esp of the interior up!!! :laughing:

the only mods i've neglected to put up are the Linea two-tone mirror caps and the Linea front spoiler... but they only just got fitted on Friday night, and I haven't had a chance to upload my pics :worried:

I have a couple of pics of the interior at home, if i remember i'll upload them later, anything to keep you happy :p though the interior will hopefully be changing after Christmas, depending on how generous Sant is this year :laughing:

I have to agree with DaddyC, I wouldn't mind one of these as my next car, very very nice, the mods you have done Lesley make such a difference to it (y)

Thanks Paula :grinning:

coolness.. whens the coilovers going in :party:

I'm happy enough with the Eibachs thanks... it's lowered 50mm, and if I went any lower, especially now with the front spoiler, I wouldn't be able to go my usual route home :worried:

the grille and rear lower spoiler make some difference! very nice!

They're not the cheapest of mods, but they're worth it :grinning: they very effective and change the whole look of the car...

Hadnt noticed the update, what a class looking little car (y).

I have to admit, the Punto was only bought because I got an unbelievable deal on it and after the Mini was written off there was nothing else that i wanted, now i'm very happy with it and am planning more subtle modifications before spending a fortune on the performance and handling... looks as though i'll be keeping it for another while, doesn't it :eek: :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.