Nova Sport

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'd put my Nova GSi up for sale and sold it because I thought I had too many cars. Then I got to hear about this during the week, and had to go see it, and ended up buying it!!!
It had been restored and then just parked up - ended up sitting with no one near it for almost 10 years.
Few pictures of how I first saw it:
359714131.jpg

359714128.jpg

and after a full days cleaning (battery died on camera so will get more pictures tomorrow)
359714125.jpg

359714109.jpg

359714074.jpg

Hoping to get it MOT'd within the next 2 weeks and have it up at Portrush for Easter.

RCT

RMS Regular
Nice(y). What sort of mileage is on it? Will you keep this one or sell it on in the future?

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Take it there's low miles on it if its lay for years? Looks to have cleaned up very well. Love the way the arch ribs are kept white on them, makes them look like a drawing in photo.

AMG

RMS Regular
OP
AMG
Drives
Anything
Nice(y). What sort of mileage is on it? Will you keep this one or sell it on in the future?

The 3 I've got now are keepers, not really into buying and selling these.

It killed me to sell the black GSi, but I never thought I'd have it replaced as quick!

There is 35,000 on the clocks, don't know if it's genuine or not, but I seriously doubt it's 135k.

40's are still on it, along with the proper Irmscher box (which kills the noise a bit!). It's seriously loaud sitting inside it, but 40fm always plays a good tune so I can put up with it!

stubbsy

RMS Regular
Drives
old skool pre 96
oooooooooooo ****TTTTTTTTT ive just dribbeled in my pants(y)(y)(y)(y)

hell of alot more desirable than a gsi!!!!!!!!!!! (my thoughts only tho)

it aint c reg by any chance??

willy ya lost out there lol

tmr

RMS Regular
Drives
???
I don't like Nova's at all, but I have to say that looks awesome and can appreciated the fantastic Barnfind!

weehazey89

RMS Regular
Drives
Glanza
i cant believe you sold the gsi! im quite ragen hi cause im in mixed minds what to buy next and if your thinking long and hard about selling the other gsi please tell me in next few weeks

AMG

RMS Regular
OP
AMG
Drives
Anything
i cant believe you sold the gsi! im quite ragen hi cause im in mixed minds what to buy next and if your thinking long and hard about selling the other gsi please tell me in next few weeks

I'd need to be getting well into 5 figures before I'd even think about selling the red one - and that's never going to happen so I'd say it'll be staying with me!!

Few more pictures of the Sport now that the camera is charged!!

359790672.jpg

359790649.jpg

359790624.jpg

359790614.jpg

359790594.jpg

359790546.jpg

359790475.jpg

359790419.jpg

359790384.jpg

(excuse the cardboard underneath it the crankshaft oil seal protested after being started after 10 years!!)