6th Sunday?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
that was me in the passenger seat of jonnys baleno on saturday morning, by the way ;)

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
i had a fair idea. i saw your motor sitting outside iceman. then said hello to a lad inside that i thought might be you, until he walked past me and got into a corsa.

i felt quite the fool

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
lol!!! at least you made the effort.

you did nod in acknownledgment of my wave too

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
as soon as the car was in front of me, heading towards the iceman i had a fair idea that was you.

what were you getting done?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
getting the dual zone prox sorted (finally), and the remote light thingy fitted- pointless, but was only £25 :grinning:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
brucey bonus.

the coupe needs some remote locking, keep fit locks are not my bag at all.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
probably wouldnt go amiss.

wonder could i get the 600 taken out of the focus, not like its going to need it for a while.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
could be more hasstle/pounds than its worth

get a dog and leave it in the coupe

Maxer

Portadown was packed as usual but the best part was the diffing that went on afterwards.M3,325's,M5,350z,MR2 turbo,Senator and Twin-Cams.

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
The 'port wasn't too bad, until the local scum arrived in their Mitsubishi jeep, 'someone' was very lucky to get away from them too, caught diffing red-handed :lol:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
port?? i went down round 10pm and there were FA about then headed to maghneracross round 10.30 and the cops were sitting at the entrance

cars were still in the carpark lol but aparently the action wasgoing on from 8.30-10

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Boydie said:
but aparently the action wasgoing on from 8.30-10

It was nothing special, just a few 325is and a coupes, police just sat at the entrance knowing everyone would eventually clear off.

Time for a new Sunday nite diffing spot me thinks !

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
Anyone else go to Newry?
It was a good nite and then back to portadown to watch a spot of diffin

fitz

RMS Regular
was in portadown, good crowd, diffin was good. a flip painted focus got a nasty bump. also saw a three door astra new shape, not supposed to b out yet, three door diesel cdti 1.9 or something, silver, female driver, was sittin on main street, anyone know this person. Looks class.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Diffin... Portadown.... Am i blind? :? the first night i dont go into town and wud ye look what happens. pish flaps.

Aye, Rocko, you ignoramous, last time i say hello to you... :roll: and you rembem.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.