Another Ricebus in the garage (Updated Pics)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Very nice, love the Tenzos

Gaz

kylus1986

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GT
were u at te abbeycentre on thursday afternoon?? if so i saw it and tis fookin lovely.

Taz007

RMS Regular
OP
Taz007
Drives
E92
cheers everyone

@kylus - yeah i was there - car was stinkin tho lol, cleaned her up 2day all nice n shiney :laughing:

@ vibe kid - i dont think they look like 18s either - other ppl have said the same

Ruth

RMS Regular
They dont, i dont think any dark wheels look big, when i had my 16s sitting beside my 15s you could hardly tell they were an inch bigger! Will look even better when lowered tho!

Taz007

RMS Regular
OP
Taz007
Drives
E92
cant afford insurance on the r's

im not sure i want to lower the car - still in 2 minds about it

Dudez

RMS Regular
Drives
LC150/MK7 GTI
wer u head out the carrick road there last friday, ive got a sport n was comin out of J-town, car looks while familiar jus lol

Taz007

RMS Regular
OP
Taz007
Drives
E92
coulda been - had to hand in project stuff on friday

Taz007

RMS Regular
OP
Taz007
Drives
E92
it was on !!! i only do the face of the tyre ye scab!!! ahahah

its autoglym tyre dressin - prob not the best but ah well

cheers all!

miniator

RMS Regular
Drives
'72 Mini
set of coilovers and a light tint and your finished mate......seriously considering buying one of these!

anything i need to look for? doubt it being honda!

Taz007

RMS Regular
OP
Taz007
Drives
E92
lol shes stayin in the garage now dont have the effort for another super clean lol!

@ miniator - depends wot year/model ur goin for lad - if similar to mine then u dont really have to look for much as they still pretty new - just check about the car for usual stuff and check service history i suppose

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.