My new e36 m3 Saloon >> updated post #92

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
Hey guys, Just picked this up the other night from a guy in shannon down here. A fair step up from my 318ti I can tell ya! I started looking for a good e30 325i again but gave up and started looking for an m3. This is by far the best condition one I seen for the price so couldn't really refuse!

A few quirks and little jobs I need to do in the next few months but nothin major "yet" :p Fingers crossed!

Sorry for the crappy pics in the apartment car park. I'm still waiting for my insuruance to come through to take it out and do a proper shoot!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
very nice stefan! theres one of those about antrim! nice job

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
Oh yea them wheels suit it so much more than the ones that where on it in the last pics

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Lovely sneaky saloon. Meant to be more rigid than a coupe too i read somewhere, so handle different. Doesnt look like normal estoril though, just the poor light likely

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
Na lads, Saloons cale with contours and that's what's staying on! Could do with a refurb at some stage but that'll come in time. I think they're the nicest wheels for an m3 anyway!

Yes Pablo it's estoril Blue. Lovely colour!

Thanks for the comments!

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
Damn I've wanted one of these for sooo long and those pics have got me in the mood again! Only thing is insurance seems rediculous on them and
Greenlight won't cover them :worried:

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
looks the ticket, i always liked the M3 saloons as dont attract as much attention

first port of call - sort that rear hanger on the exhaust out :grinning:

that's second alright. First is getting insurance!

Insurance quotes are fine for me Gman, only 150euros more than my 318 compact!

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
contours ftw leave them on it, not to many saloon m3s about in that order (y)

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
no no no contours are the best E36 wheel!
Agree'd, especially on the saloon :laughing:

Looks in super nick there!!! Quite amazed!!! Couldnt be a southern car originally if in that condition?!?! :eek:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.