8 Hours Of Cleaning To The Corsa!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Curtiz

RMS Regular
well this time i done the full works to it (excluding the arches). hover'd, polished, washed, interior cleaner, alloy cleaner, exhaust cleaned and windows cleaned (not sure if im forgetting anything else) :?

took me over Wednesday and Thursday just over 8 hours in total and i was wrecked but it was worth it! :thumb:

Before: (dirtiest the car has ever been since i've owned it lol). also smudged the backgrounds in to be safe!
DSC005511.jpg

DSC005491.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

After: :grinning:
DSC00559.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

Please enjoy! and leave comments :grinning:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Fair play to you! seems to have come up really well!

Curtiz

RMS Regular
OP
Curtiz
im trying not to think about the mistake i made lol :sob: but cheers :p lol!

also thanks for the comments g4ost

Curtiz

RMS Regular
OP
Curtiz
Well get cleaning :p

thats my car protected for the winter :scream: it will take all winter for me to rest after that to lol

ur car is usually mint anyways g412eth :grinning:

G412ETH

RMS Regular
Drives
dc2
mayb mint it tomarro get a gd few coats of wax on it as its getting mighty cold . looks gd altho u shud hav jus got a job m8 and got her decked:laughing:

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
Didnt think that colour would show up as well - good effort lad!!

One question though, what bumper care and tyre shine r u using? Doesnt seem the best best and spoils the car a bit as the body is SO good.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Looks really well there but some/better plastic dressing would be the icing on the cake.

Steve C

RMS Regular
Curtis, what did I tell you? You need to do more than polish that to make it a good car. ;)

Seriously though, you have far too much time on your hands, but it does clean up well. Fancy coming round and doing my car? :p

Curtiz

RMS Regular
OP
Curtiz
Steveo@modifiedni said:
Didnt think that colour would show up as well - good effort lad!!

One question though, what bumper care and tyre shine r u using? Doesnt seem the best best and spoils the car a bit as the body is SO good.

i was too tired to my bumpers and stuff because of all the other work (i no i should have just done them). also Marc_crx showed me some tyre dressing which i really like, just got to get round to actually getting some now (y)

@ Steve C - i didnt realise that was u until u made that awful joke :p lol. and yes i have a lot of free time and its great :p ;) lol. i'll see if i can fit u into my busy schedule :p

@ Marc_crx - u'd probably do a better job anyway...although last time i seen the coupe it was dirty :eek: lol.. if u need it properly cleaned sometime :grinning:P) send her round :laughing:

thanks for the comments everyone!!! (y) (y)

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Shoulda went to fast car mate i had the coupe gleaming for that :p not a spot o dirt on it :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.