8 year c20xe nova project

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
OP
davegtcoupe
Drives
twincam
I painted the Hitachi last year should have done it red lol saw your ax not that long ago looks like a lovely we car.
Put a set of flaps on last week helps the look of it I think

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
OP
davegtcoupe
Drives
twincam
Haven't really had time to get working on this the past few months with the we man being born but I have been doing a few small things in my spare time at work. Finally finished my stumpy mirrors that iv been working at for over a year lol.dont know which mirrors I prefer now the manta ones or the stumpy nova ones

Hope I have time to get it finished for next year but at my rate of going it'll probably be 2020 lol

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
OP
davegtcoupe
Drives
twincam
I quite like the stumpy ones to they suit the shape better for obvious reasons lol. Need to get back at this but probably won't be to the winter time again

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
OP
davegtcoupe
Drives
twincam
Needs the vent for the 45's plus I like it. Even it did have a standard bonnet the polycarb windows would kind of give it away lol

Lee

RMS Regular
I love the bonnet vent and its sitting well with the new suspension, you must be chuffed with it. I would have went for plain mudflaps but I'm probably in a minority! Also the manta mirrors are nicer than the stubbys in my opinion but was never fussed on the stubby mirrors.

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
OP
davegtcoupe
Drives
twincam
Thanks for the replies. @Markhall I haven't had it on the road yet to know lol.
Decided to rose joint my gear linkage started it yesterday. It didn't turn out to bad

Have to fit it then I'll trim the longer bolts when I see what adjusting I have to do

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
OP
davegtcoupe
Drives
twincam
@KeithRobinson thanks yea it seems a good job now the nylon bushes are actually OK they just look a bit poo I replaced the rubber o-rings on them. Them ones look like a better job though