My updated EP2 (bit pic heavy)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
Been a while since ive put up photos of the civic so here they are - not a lot of new things from the last it was seen, just bronze torques, new discs, 6k hids and a set of plates really i think.

Few more little things to be done to it in due time. Also have a Mugen spoiler sitting from before might put it on to see how it looks.

c+c welcome...

Previous photo

civicafter1.jpg

Took these pics after the honda meet a few weeks ago and few others.

Snow01.jpg

meet01.jpg

vicsq02.jpg

vicsq08.jpg

vicsq03.jpg

vicsq07.jpg

Bumped into Gary while taking pics

vicsq01.jpg

vicsq05.jpg

vicsq04.jpg

vicsq09.jpg

Finally one of renos shots from the meet
IMG_6071_1519.jpg

Thanks for looking
Taz

vroom

Drives
TDCI Focus
Very very nice dude...Love the square plate! Have seen this about belfast a fair bit always catches my eye. The mugen spoiler will look mean on it, get it on.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Looks good mate, but is it just me or does the camber look very Positive in some of the pics?

vicsq05.jpg

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I was thinking the same thing....

Maybe he's starting an anti stance movement? :p

Gaz_DC5

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A7
Yea I have noticed the positive camber, think it needs the toe adjusted? Or a negative camber kit ftw :p

Looking really well now, big improvement on before, just needs decked (y)

ps. That M3 is awesome looking :p:p

Taz007

RMS Regular
OP
Taz007
Drives
E92
cheers for comments guys - nothin done to camber that was an unfortunate incident in the ice last winter - hit a kerb on that side and it bent something, going to get it fixed when i get enough funds.

Batman000

Drives
Honda
Ah man such a mint civic nice subtle touches good pics too. Square plate looks the part + bronze torques ftw. Beaut of a car.

bmccarney

RMS Member
very very nice, would slam it though!! always wanted them wheels for my civic standards will just have to do for another wile tho

Snake eyes

Drives
EP2
Gorgeous ricer mate, much damage done in the ice? So hateful the gf hit black ice in mine in the bad weather in jan + I needed a new front bumper! Raging...

Snakie.

Taz007

RMS Regular
OP
Taz007
Drives
E92
the old tenzo rim was badly split along the lip, i had pics of it somewhere and noone could repair as they said you would still see the repair weld on the lip so got the new rims instead.

as for the wishbone/hub its bent a little so thats why the wheel sits at a funny angle still drives fine tho thankfully. hate black ice (n)

try a breakers yard for your front bumper

Snake eyes

Drives
EP2
Ah mate, Tenzos are an expensive rim too..but the torques look much nicer on it if that makes you feel any better (y) Carbon bonnet sets it off nicely + gimme me a shout if you decide not to put the spoiler on + sell it!

Fox

Drives
320d
Seen this in bangor a few times on sunday nights looks the part. Also seen it at the fast car meet. subtle touches set it off well dude as did the fit bird in the passenger seat (y)

Fox

Drives
320d
After seeing this thread im considering downsizing to a black ep2 to free up some cash for a house. Its a fine example. Whats the fuel economy etc like? Any issues with them? Any info appreciated.

Foxxie.

Taz007

RMS Regular
OP
Taz007
Drives
E92
ive owned the car for near 5 yrs now never had any major problems. fuel economy is good dependin on how you drive. can be anything between 35-42mpg. at the min it costs 45 + dependin on fuel prices to fill the tank and gets about 300 miles to a tank or more if u have high mpg.

and thats the gf in the passenger seat lol

Fox

Drives
320d
You must be due a change lol if youre ever thinking of selling up let me know. Fuel prices are a fukin joke at the minute, the BM isnt hard on fuel if its driven sensibly like most thats the hard part. Pm me if youre thinking about changing im very interested. How much damage is there to the wishbone /hub?

Lucky guy shes gorgeous ;)

Snake eyes

Drives
EP2
Taz007 I think Fox is more interested in your bird than your car he'll be looking a thread on her next.Some guys :scream: Keep a tight hold of her.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.