Performance: 8L Audi S3 Shell - 1.8T Engine - Forged Rods - Wagner - Haldex Controller - Ronals - TT Comps - NEW Parts + Complete Car!

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Not sure where to start with this, but here goes...

I've a facelift 2001 Audi S3 shell, silver, non-sunroof, zero rust and very, very clean underneath - It still has the full interior fitted, inc. black leather Recaros but nothing else i.e all the running gear has been removed (but have it) and no engine & gearbox fitted

I have a 1.8T engine which is complete still, but needs rebuild and suspect its spun a bearing - I've not stripped it yet to investigate. I've bought some forged rods to rebuild it with

I also have boxes and boxes of spare parts to suit

Could be rebuilt quite easily, everything there and more

Amongst other parts I have to suit are a set of fully refurbished OEM Avus 17" wheels with brand new Toyo Proxes tyres, blue Haldex controller, NEW Wagner front mount intercooler, a set of 17" Audi TT comp rims (need refurb) new Bosch MAF, new Coilpacks, goes on and on

I also have another complete car that's had an awful lot of new parts fitted and hasn't seen the road. Sadly picked up some cosmetic paint damaged during he storms we had in January past - Its a pre-facelift car, ming blue, non-sunroof, LHD and 25 years old - Is exporting these a thing, not sure...but America for example never got these, and only a few were sold in Canada

Would love to sell as a job lot, or happy to sell whatever parts you need - same platform as mk4 Golf and 8n Audi TT

Thanks