Wanted: 8x6 Shed - Or Similar size

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
You have to build it yourself then? Looking for one myself atm.
don't think so think they erect for you as well, I just said leave the panels as I hadn't the base sorted for them coming lol I expected like a week but I rang on the Monday morning and the shed was at my house for lunch time lol it comes in 7 parts, 4 walls, floor and the roof took me about 15 mins to build 2 men but im pretty sure they do it for you. class shed the quality is brilliant for the money as I was going to build one but when I priced it was the same amount of money and no effort

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
don't think so think they erect for you as well, I just said leave the panels as I hadn't the base sorted for them coming lol I expected like a week but I rang on the Monday morning and the shed was at my house for lunch time lol it comes in 7 parts, 4 walls, floor and the roof took me about 15 mins to build 2 men but im pretty sure they do it for you. class shed the quality is brilliant for the money as I was going to build one but when I priced it was the same amount of money and no effort

That’s good going especially if they’ll build it. Need to get a base sorted for my own soon then.

Broomy

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 GTi

Happy days, I’m not much of a joiner so would rather let a pro fire it together. Will give him a call on Monday 👍🏼

Boksic

RMS Regular
Do a search on here for the fella that was selling sheds? I'll try to look myself also.. I got one from him a year or two back and it's still good, was v cheap, and I basically live in a wind tunnel and it's had no bother

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
Do a search on here for the fella that was selling sheds? I'll try to look myself also.. I got one from him a year or two back and it's still good, was v cheap, and I basically live in a wind tunnel and it's had no bother
I found that thread and he posted to say he wasn't allowed to sell them anymore.... wonder why they were cheap.... lol

RevT

RMS Regular
I got one of them too, was a pain to put up myself after two weeks of the panels lying out in the rain as they had warped slightly but it’s done my job perfect for £200 delivered.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.