Walker's New Bus - Audi Coupe ***NOW FOR SALE***

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe
Well, I didn't think it would ever happen without a fight, but Walker finally sold the green-wheeled machine... I felt :laughing: but he felt a little :broken_heart:

He threw out a few suggestions for a replacement, but then I threw a spanner in the works by showing him a pic of an Audi Coupe!

After looking at a few price and spec wise we went to look at one last night, and after a short drive in it, Walker had his mind pretty much made up :laughing:

We went to derrylondonderry this morning to pick it up... now, it's not perfect, by ANY stretch of the imagination, but the engine, suspension, etc seems perfect, any imperfections are purely cosmetic... it was bought at a very fair price :laughing:

So here it is... the 1994 Audi Coupe 2.6 V6 :laughing:

apologies for the dark images, but we've only just got home!

walkersbus002.jpg

walkersbus008.jpg

damage to fronnt bumper
walkersbus003.jpg

o/s/f
walkersbus004.jpg

o/s door
walkersbus005.jpg

walkersbus006.jpg

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
cool yoke, ther'l be a few more trips to the petrol station in that!

please tell me he doesnt have any green paint left...! :grinning:

all the best with it and heath to drive!

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Excellent. Love these :laughing: Tell the glue bag I said all the best with it and have fun fueling it :p

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I've always liked those cars, nice buy :grinning:

What are his plans for it? Just a tidy up and drive it on?

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
they are nice indeed, and the 2.9 in them are great, well if looked after!
nice wee set of borbet a's sitting here if he wants to start the modifying lol

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
I'm going to be hiding the green paint :grinning:

Comsumption isn't too bad in it, or at least it shouldn't be once he finishes playing!

Plan is:

1. sort out the dings, scratches and cracks, don't know if he wants to change the bumper or make an attempt to fix it... full respray has also been mentioned.

2. clean up the inside, which i'm going to do over the next couple of days... there's wear on the drivers seat, which i might try to fix! there's also cigarette burns in the headlining :confounded: so he'll be retrimming that, although I don't think he'll be doing it in fur this time.

3. change the wheels... he's going to be looking at this over the next few days, having a look at what suits, size, etc... he does have a lovely set of wheels sitting needing hub adaptors after all :grinning:

It's a great car, and I can't wait to get to drive it tomorrow :grinning:

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Awesome car Walker/Lesley. My pop use to have one in red years ago. Borbets As or brock B1s would look awesome on these.
Although tbh, if the current wheels were spaced out it wouldn't look too bad. Look forward to seeing how it turns out

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I've always loved the shape of these.

It'll look lovely when it's tidied up. Nice and subtle in that colour

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
You're right it's not quiet!

It's going to be getting a little bit of work done to it over the next week or so, then it's being sold....

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Lovely lighting display out the back on a dark night too :laughing: I love these coupes.... How much money is on it Lesley?? The pop had one yeaaaaaars ago, me and the bro have been thinking of purchasing him one for his birthday, first choice was a blood red coupe though....

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
Not really sure how much he'd be looking for it... I'll ask him for you if you like :grinning:

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
nice one i think i saw it near halfords if it has a loud exhaust it was the same one

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
It's definitely louder than yours Mogan, it bangs and flames and everything!!

Ryan8781

RMS Regular
Agreed this thing sounds amazing, had most of portadown carpark quiet as he gave it a blip out of the carpark once.

seven rod

RMS Regular
OP
seven rod
Drives
MCSD Coupe
Agreed this thing sounds amazing, had most of portadown carpark quiet as he gave it a blip out of the carpark once.

PMSL! He does it ALL the time... Richy can confirm this! The car can be heard for over a mile...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.