911 GTS

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Truly superb car. All the best for it.

Car like that deserves an afternoon with @Reno_LV for some pictures.

Spotted it at J&F a while back, nice machine to admire through the fence.

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Thanks for all the positive comments, still can't believe I actually own it. Been out in it tonight and love it already!

Belonged to a customer of mine from new, was treated like a baby and is coated from top to bottom. Wheels etc only just recoated about a month ago too. Perfect example

And agreed about J&F wouldn't buy a car anywhere else myself now. Aftercare is second to none

Car is in stunning condition, I didn't even realise you had ceramic coated it until today when I saw the little sticker which was a pleasant surprise as saved me some cash :joy:

Sublime! Is the rear plate larger than normal?

Yeah the rear plate seems bigger, assume must be to fill up the space back there or something. I'm getting my old M4 plate put on it shortly as getting a big rear plate again.

riano

RMS Regular
OP
riano
Drives
C63s coupe
Love it. The 991.2 is a stunning looking machine - it will be RAPID in GTS form too.

Lay off the spoiler button ;)

Its does feel very rapid, didn't expect it to feel so much faster than the M4 as the engine outputs are pretty much identical. I think I quite like the spoiler up :monkey:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Saw it advertised on FB, its a stunning looking car, great buy!

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Stunning! I do love the 997.2 and am looking one but this does make them look a wee bit dated tbh! Gts is just a bonus! Htd