92 Sri Astra Estate...looking like a keeper...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
I’ve just bought another car ffs! Soon as this thread came up in my notifications my heart sank I knew it was guna be for sale :worried:
Always the way lol I’m looking on building a unit just for my own stuff so it really is ‘looking like a keeper’ :laughing:

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Naaaarrrrgggggho!

This is no way to treat this thing. I’m so upset

0E366D8D-E74A-42D2-A399-928F84373175.jpeg

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
Well, as long as the funds go towards the sleeper Nova[/QUOTE]
To be fair Barry iv had it for sale for a while and do a bit outa Brg Auction so I’m trying it this Saturday with their classic stuff, and if it doesn’t sell it’s getting put out of the way and forgot about... have even cleared a space for it up above in the new shed.
7FB72DE7-B799-45BF-A569-3C04D5971CB1.jpeg

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
Well, as long as the funds go towards the sleeper Nova
To be fair Barry iv had it for sale for a while and do a bit outa Brg Auction so I’m trying it this Saturday with their classic stuff, and if it doesn’t sell it’s getting put out of the way and forgot about... have even cleared a space for it up above in the new shed. View attachment 174325[/QUOTE]
Where’s that auction mate?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.