'93 Golf GTi 2.Slow

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
@Woodcutter thanks Graeme. I can't wait to see them against the colour of the car. My head was pickled for months over what material and colour to do and I didn't even know what I wanted dropping them off to him. He's a great guy for ideas and helped me settle of a few things then I let him know when I got the samples home against the car

@cauld1 cheers Conor. I seen your stuff sitting over there when we arrived. I don't think he has started Brian's yet as he's got no updates yet. When were you booked in for? They'll be worth the wait no matter what tbh

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
Cheers folks. Yeah I'm over the moon with the pics he has sent. He reckons they'll be done this week but I'm collecting another set of seats when over there too so will have to wait until they're done.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
@Bono872 I wasn't sure if you were being a secret squirrel about yours or not seeing everyone thought the MK1 seats were mine too :joy:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
You could donate one of them to my gaming chair/Xbox steering wheel project lol

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
Stunning work by Del as always, he's got some awesome subtle ideas which totally transform interiors, is he still using the "bridge of Weir" leather? That will look fantastic in the car (y)

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
@pobmk4 yeah that's why I wouldn't hesitate to use him. He's obsessed with small details which I love.
Yeah Bridge of Weir although I think they and Muirhead combined a few years back so could be either. It's such a nice feel to it though.

@Tufty I hope so. It's a hard colour to photograph but I think it will work well.

We had originally discussed a tan which I thought was a bit too orange for my likely and didn't want to look like I was chauffeuring Gerry Adams around

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Finally settled on a colour then though i can hardly talk ive been changing my mind since Scotland was settled there for a while now going back over options again ill hopefully be speaking with del soon... . Who'll givd me more ideas no doubt.

Colour looks like a nice choicr looking forward to seeing them in the car.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
And I'm finally settled. Just got some updates from Del with the seats done and the doorcards trimmed ready to be put back together

received_217126835887555.jpeg

received_369355217205244.jpeg

received_270479820486342.jpeg

received_2363755000318730.jpeg

Needless to say I'm over the moon

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34