95 Mini Sprite

davyk31

RMS Regular
The new grill looks great Pete but those headlights would have been the first thing to go if it was mine.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
The new grill looks great Pete but those headlights would have been the first thing to go if it was mine.

They are an absolute hodge podge of wiring bodges and I just haven't worked up the courage to tackle them yet lol they were the very first thing I ordered for it lol

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Ah understand now. I would just pay someone to sort them still.

The car is going down to Dublin to have the brakes and suspension fitted so I'm going to get him to do it while it's there I think unless I get the courage before that 😂

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I decided to nosey ebay for some Minis....

Words almost fail me lol Although nice to see one in worse condition than my own.

This one doesnt look so bad....but erm....he says it's a 1980 car but someone stuck a 1971 Reg/VIN on it ???? doesnt quite sound legal.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
I decided to nosey ebay for some Minis....

Words almost fail me lol Although nice to see one in worse condition than my own.

This one doesnt look so bad....but erm....he says it's a 1980 car but someone stuck a 1971 Reg/VIN on it ???? doesnt quite sound legal.

That's been happening in the mini scene for yearsm that's how they bring Cooper sportspacks into America etc