Gun metal e46 m3 new photos page 4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
well the type r is heading back soon so was time for a change.

went for the e46 m3 with smg, sat nav and the harmon kardon, which is great for a daily driver, i love it, it is awesome, the way it delivers the power and the toys inside are fantastic. i really do enjoy the flappy paddles and it is nice to be back in m power after selling the m coupe

couple of quick photos, it wasnt cleaned but the weather was sooo good, it is gun metal but it must be because of the sun today made it look more silver:confounded: dont worry its beside the mak in the garage awaiting polish seal and glaze.

there is nothing on this car, the paint work is immaculate for a 6 year old car and not a mark on the alloys, whoo hoo

IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2785.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
veyr nice combo of leather etc :laughing: big fan of these still, wats the plans for it

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Looks in amazing nick for an 04, it's a cracking colour combo too

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
thanks guys, im so happy with it

allan it is smg 2, i think smg 1 was the e36 version which doesnt get a good review

it has launch control built in by bmw and the gradient assist is some craic as it is hard to do a hill start

Sudesh

RMS Regular
Drives
Various
Think that color is Silver/Grey, my cousin had a convertible M3 in that a few years back. One of my favourite after Imola red.

Love the the red interior and also prefer the SMG too. Enjoy!

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
thanks guys, love the csl, went round kirkistons in justins, it was such an experience, i couldnt believe the grip!

no plans for it, oem for me, perhaps an induction kit way down the line if at all, the gruppe m i had on the m coupe was excellent

Sailorbaz

RMS Regular
Scotland/Co Tyrone/ Rio de Janiero, Brasil!
Drives
E46 CSL and F10
Is Justins' number plate FEZ****? That car LIVES over at the 'Ring practically. Was he running it on Cups? They are fantastic tyres, for a fantastic price to boot! Or is Justin Woodcutter? Sorry, haven't been on for a while, lost track a bit.

Just noticed, yours has MUD FLAPS! I don't think I've EVER seen an M3 with mud flaps. How good a fit are they? I didn't think you could get mud flaps for an M3... good mod, lol

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
flip not sure on justins plate, i think he has a video on the movie section here, justin and woodcutter 2 different people that both had csl's, justin does a lot of track work as far as i know, he can pilot that csl very well

the mudflaps are perfect, that has probably helped to aid no stone chips on the sides but the front doesnt have any either, not complaining lol

edit just found link to justins video

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/movies/103331-car-csl-ring.html

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Love the colour combo Gary and to get one with mint wheels is a real bonus, normally they are fecked with corrosion! Great spec - love the HK touches beside the door handles. Health to enjoy :grinning:

Is Justins' number plate FEZ****? That car LIVES over at the 'Ring practically. Was he running it on Cups? They are fantastic tyres, for a fantastic price to boot! Or is Justin Woodcutter? Sorry, haven't been on for a while, lost track a bit.

Lol Justin and Woodcutter aren't the same person, Woodcutter (Graeme) left the CSL fold some time ago :worried:

FEZ is Justin. Had a run around the ring with him last year, just awesome, he was saying he leaves it over there during the year and gets a lot of laps in, certainly showed anyway... gentleman too!

Sailorbaz

RMS Regular
Scotland/Co Tyrone/ Rio de Janiero, Brasil!
Drives
E46 CSL and F10
Lol Justin and Woodcutter aren't the same person, Woodcutter (Graeme) left the CSL fold some time ago :worried:

FEZ is Justin. Had a run around the ring with him last year, just awesome, he was saying he leaves it over there during the year and gets a lot of laps in, certainly showed anyway... gentleman too!

Yeah, I got that. Watched a couple of vids of Justin now and seen that FEZ**** car is Justins right enough. I knew Graeme sold his CSL to someone on the mainland a while ago, has he still got the Z3M Breadvan? I've been away from here for a wee while. Good to be back though, see ya about. (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.