987 Porsche Boxster / Cayman

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
@jimc I don't think it has PSE, but it does have boxter S tips, yet to be under the back of it to see what's going on but it certainly doesn't seem to be quiet!

@Boabybooster damn did I do it wrong lol

It got a couple hours of washing today, very pleased with how it's turned out. Will need to get it somewhere nice for photos!

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
That looks lovely Warren . Quite some change from the S40 T5 I bought off you a few years back! Health to steer!

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
That looks lovely Warren . Quite some change from the S40 T5 I bought off you a few years back! Health to steer!

Yeah it's a bit of a difference anyway lol

Just on a side note that T5 was on gumtree a few weeks back, someone has crashed it and wrecked the front :worried:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Lovely 986 S at a show I was attending yesterday, red leather was nice.

E4EA5DA8-8C9A-4FC8-B65C-92FB44BF5A13.jpeg

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Your boxster is super looking mayb next year when I retire could certainly b an option

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
Yeah it's a bit of a difference anyway lol

Just on a side note that T5 was on gumtree a few weeks back, someone has crashed it and wrecked the front :worried:

I sold it to a friend about 3 years ago and it had been 100% reliable for them until it got hit a while back. I think it was going to be too expensive to fix, so they decided to sell on. It was such a great car. Hopefully this one treats you as well! (y)

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
@warren , well mate how you getting on with it ,you must have it sitting on it's toes now