9N3 GTI Polo 300bhp build

HILL9N3GTI

RMS Regular
Class mate!! Only small thing would be up a touch at the rear if possible? The dragging ass look takes away from it a little imo
cant really do much at the moment as the ap coil-overs are seized i do have my eye tho on a nice set of gaz gold coils with adjustable top mounts and some external reservoirs tho so if all goes to plan they will be going in soon

HILL9N3GTI

RMS Regular
This is an epic little car, will surprise a few folk 😎

p.s not hard to free out seized coil overs 😝
it may be easy but i dont think the effort is even their to start with.. besides im going back to england today so its a problem for another day bud :joy:

HILL9N3GTI

RMS Regular
Easily solved, down more at the front :p
im scared to even put it down more at the front on full lock you can hear the tire just kissing the fiberglass arch i dont think its even wise putting it down anymore it would not be sensible
p.s loving that new manifold @cauld1 it looks epic

HILL9N3GTI

RMS Regular
quick up-date on how things are with the car

its been left back to get the final touches done for the battery relocation and the shifter has been installed ill post pics at a later stage to show it in, but im missing a few grub screws from the box to adjust gear throw but hopefully coolerworkx will stand over that one .

Another problem that i encountered when i was home was that i was getting from time to time a knocking sound from under the car from what i guessed it would be something gearbox our clutch related from were the sound was but on closer inspection it has turned out to be the gearbox bushing and somehow the 2 bolts running through it have actually sheered off.
how i dont know ....... but your guess is good as mine
last thing is im trying to see if the access oil being spilt into the catch can will calm down eventually , so only time will tell hopefully its the rings which means they haven't fully seated yet if its not them im in bother.

Thanks for reading

HILL9N3GTI

RMS Regular
so things have been a little bid in the air at the moment the cable i have for the battery relocation which was kindly donated by @cauld1 is somehow to small and im waiting on a new one to come the short shiftier has been installed and everything is in order to go for paint so its booked in for the first week in march this date for dubshed is looking more pliable every month quite surprised to be honest at how quick everything has come together.

also i have ran in to what i have seen to be quite a significant problem in my eyes but the catch can that was installed only did 700 miles untill it was full which shouldnt be the case so its leading me to think the the piston rings haven't properly seated yet and if that is the cause of the excessive oil bleed off the a few high rev runs up and down the mountains in mexico should do the trick.

but apart from that their isnt much else new i will be able to update everyone further later on Saturday our sunday as it is friday 21st feb and im currently sat in London heathrow at 05:00 whilst listing to the most ghetto rap you could imagine , im getting quite the array of strange looks throw at me so i think its a bit to loud through my headphones think its time to turn it down a head for my flight........

almost ready for paint
81035988_2753261771399179_5825907435176460288_n.jpg

thanks for reading folks more to follow this weekend