A few new toys

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jmax

RMS Regular
Over the past week ive bought a few new toys for the car from the boys at audio advice, enjoy ;)

MTX THunder Sub
Genesis Mono Block Amp
Alpine Components
Audio Advice Door Builds

DSCF9465.gif

DSCF9460.gif

Jmax

RMS Regular
OP
Jmax
Boydie said:
not bad john! :laughing:

getting a retrim??

maybe down the line, have a few other things to do first to the car and thats all im sayin ;)

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
I had an MTX 12" a while ago in my first saxo, and it was the job. Not as good as your MTX though !

Liking the comps as well!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
hmmm genesis perversion, a lot of money for their kit but for looks an quality u cant fault it, bound to b pumpin some power thru that sub, it'll kick hard!!

Jmax

RMS Regular
OP
Jmax
its not kickin hard at the moment as i still need to get it set up, but it will be come the show season ;)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very nice radius. The monoblock brand new :eek: ? How many watts does it give the mtx?

Jmax

RMS Regular
OP
Jmax
out put of the amp is up to 1200w but it isnt set up correctly yet, that will come in the future and the sub can only take 400rms at 4 ohm

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Good job. I believe the MTX's are like JL's in the sence they can usually take a bit more than stated.

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
I stuck a little Genesis amp in my brother's clio with a 10" Infinity sub and it sounds brilliant so i can only imagine how good that MTX sounds.

Looks the business and love the door pods.

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Lovely system. Reminds me of a system I had back in the day with all those Genesis amps:grinning: Nice one lad

Jmax

RMS Regular
OP
Jmax
cheers for the comments ppl, much appreciated

all i need to do now is set the dam thing up

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.