A good upholstery cleaner

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
The gsi has a slight wiff of cow sh1te in it as it was owned by a farmer for years (no offence farmer members) and although its getting better with being aired a lot it seems to be a bit reluctant to leave fully.
I was gonna go over the interior this weekend with the wet vac and was wandering what the detailers among you would
recommend, preferably one that smells nice. I was thinking diluted G101 first then something else after?

Last edited:

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
If you can, take the seats out and give the carpet a hell of a wetvac, biobrisk is excellent. Also apc all plastics, plastic can hold some amount of whiff. Looking forward to the updates buddy.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Cheers @Eamo_vxr , it’s keeping me busy lets just say lol. I’ve stripped the body kit and bumpers off, internal boot panels off and she’s gonna need a little bit of surgery! Rear chassis leg around under the fuel filler pipe needs a bit of treatment . But sure you don’t know these things until you strip them back and get the flap disc out...do it once and do it right. You know all about the Corsa B! Was looking at your thread on your silver sport the other day, we thing was mint when you sold it.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yes will dilute down a good bit @southsky sunrise as it’s strong stuff and does have a weird whiff, not the nicest on the neb tbh. I must get up to Davy and get an odour bomb

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
Cheers bro, aye they can suffer a fair bit now. If you take out the door shut vents and look in there with a torch, gives you a real good idea of rust in the rear arch pocket area. Love them though.

Ive bio brisk here if you want to try some? I done a car a few months ago, full 2 litre of milk spilt in the passenger footwell and it was rancid. Mixed bb 1:1 with warm water, applied and covered with a damp towel overnight and vacced it. She's still fresh as a daisy today. Really good stuff.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Cheers for the tip eamo, I’ll get a look in there too, I must do an update on the thread

Neil_M

RMS Regular
100% as @Big Pimp says an odour bomb would be ideal... That and a new pollen filter.

Gtechniq I2 Tri-Clean is also worth a look for the upholstery, as is a steam cleaner.

They will all help kill any bacteria / odour.