RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
aint nobody got time for that GIF

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
@Big Pimp - do you know when you’ll get DI vessels in again? Any issues shipping them to England? I would love to save time not having to dry the car

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
@Big Pimp - do you know when you’ll get DI vessels in again? Any issues shipping them to England? I would love to save time not having to dry the car

Might still be for sale (I know you're Coventry): @Mark King

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I was supposed to have them in last week, but the 15 I've ordered, only 2 black in stock so I have them coming and then the rest will follow soon.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp any idea when the 2.5l fall out remover will be back in stock? The new wagon needs decontaminated badly as its covered in wee orange spots and I've run out.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Thanks for the gear on Saturday @Big Pimp

As I said, best of luck with the rebrand and I can confirm that Hybrid smells just as good now as it did before lol.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Much prefer the old name to be honest
its something I've really had a struggle with if I'm honest.

I've built my business (and my fathers business) with the name 'anachem' so I have been very emotionally attached to it.

I've built it so that it is ranking at the top of google (also a big part due to traffic driven from this site as well as other backlinks)

but when there is a plethora of anachem's available on google, Facebook etc. and some better and cleaner than others, with some just confusing; it was time to separate my business from my family business.

also, a valid point someone made at last years dubshed, when trying to type my website into their phone it was
www.anachem-automotive.com

24 characters to get to my site!

www.a-kem.com is a lot easier

will it work for me? who knows, but the overriding take from Dubshed this weekend was that people thought the logo and name was cleaner, fresher and easier to navigate.

fingers crossed it achieves at least the same as what the old name has done; and rest assured one thing hasn't changed is that I am driving it.

I have new products, ideas and things coming which will be a massive upscale now that I have autonomy in my name and branding