IMG_9016.jpeg

End of an era right there :sob:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Which of the two bigger IK sprayers (pro 9 / 12) would be best for Biocide or is it a much of a muchness?

six of one; half a dozen of the other.

I use an IK12 for keeping PreClean in. Used it for soft wash then rinsed out well and back to using it for PreClean

Any of you lot on here who used the soft wash any feedback on it yet?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross does everything come in bottled, or do you bottle it locally yourselves?
A bit of both mate.

I do a fair amount of bottling myself but I’m also paying a company with a proper piston pump to do a lot of pouring and filling for a small cost per bottle.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Primarily wondering about Articulate? If you bottle it yourself, I could call in with my original 20L drum.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Primarily wondering about Articulate? If you bottle it yourself, I could call in with my original 20L drum.
yep, I do that one myself.

Expecting an IBC of it this week, so we could aim for sometime towards the end of the week?

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Down at Daisy Lodge tonight and one of the volunteers was using clearview, says it’s saved them so much time cleaning glass 👍

I used it to clean the shower glass the other day. Cut through everything very easily. Just maybe not the best thing to use in confined spaces though :joy:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Bout ye sir, by any chance is the likes of 2.5l of Purge and foam cannons coming back into stock anytime soon?

I know Citraclean is rated here for ceramic coated cars, is it not really useful with bog standard cars that dont have any protection? Or would it still be good for removing years of outside grime on this type of non protected application? Or should i just be patient with a couple of standard washes for this lol? Maybe just a good dose of Purge would be sufficient?

Last edited:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I'm not up with the new names yet either, lol.

Citraclean is fine on any car. It can be a bit more effective than Articulate on its own, but it's not like night and day.

If you just want to get everything off then Articulate mixed with Lazer will get most grime off. That mix will probably remove waxes too but doesn't sound like that will be an issue for you 😇 Really soak the car so it gets through all the dirt.

Then just use Articulate going forward.

Worth getting some Cleanse too by the sounds of it. Amazing for wheels and tyres, arches, exhaust, underneath the car, etc. Chances are you won't need Purge, but good to have some just in case if the wheels are really bad.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Oh i have cleanse, suppose thats an idea i never thought of for some reason. Hmmm, maybe i'll run with that. Just wanna give this thing a proper clean at some point before i start protecting the paint a bit, you can feel the roughness on the paint and the amount of algae and grime i blew out of all sorts of gaps and runs was serious.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Cleanse is brilliant on rubber mats and mud flaps too. Reminds me of valetpro bilberry? Love how it cleans the tyres aswell as the wheels although it has been about a year and a half since I've washed a car (bought an ava off Ross last September time and it's never seen paintwork)