a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
From page 101, do you have any idea what you gave me? Managed to get a bit of oil on the granite again and nothing is budging it.
I’ve a notion it might have been oilaway?

A yellow custard-y looking product?

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Is the new product suitable on clear polycarbonate roof cladding, there is a lot of green building up on it.

Similar to this cladding

Screenshot_20230509_214257_Chrome.jpg

RevT

RMS Regular
I tried the softwash stuff this evening on a fence and driveway with moss on them. Hopefully see results tomorrow all being well.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
@Big Pimp Do you know what sort of open shelf life Softwash has? As in, if I was to buy the larger drum and use at it over a few years as and when it's needed, it shouldn't go 'off' or anything?

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
it won't go off mate - you'll get a few years out of it
Excellent, order placed. I presume I shouldn't get this on any plants? I'm going to use it to clean up some patio slabs, but I'm trying to figure out how to clean the wall in the back garden without getting it on the lawn. I'll maybe try brushing it on

Thanks

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Excellent, order placed. I presume I shouldn't get this on any plants? I'm going to use it to clean up some patio slabs, but I'm trying to figure out how to clean the wall in the back garden without getting it on the lawn. I'll maybe try brushing it on

Thanks

I think I'll be brushing it on walls around flower beds, I'll maybe throw an old sheet over the plants in case of any splashing.

simy

RMS Regular
I'm finally back onto a car worth washing. Previously used articulate, foam, gleam combo. What's the products folk are using these days for a weekly wash. Any essentials I'm missing? Placing an order soon.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
I've am order in for soft wash Ross. Going to Dundonald. Do you think it'll get delivered tomorrow? Thanks