a-kem automotive

Chris0

RMS Regular
Pink is the trim sample but can’t remember what the purple one is? Scent?

image.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp my foam lance gave up the ghost earlier and went looking for a new one, but couldn't see any on the site, are there any in stock? sorry if I've missed a post about them not being available, I had a quick scan of the last few pages but couldn't see anything.
Sold out but have more on the way.

@Chris0

That’ll likely be gleam shampoo

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp did you get your order in yet? The website is showing some items still sold out.
Still not yet.

It’s a f*cking shambles as soon as something goes on a pallet

Buying smaller amounts and they can ship using parcel couriers.

As soon a I place a large order which needs to go on a pallet it adds minimum of 5 extra days

Thanks to the absolute śhitshow that is Brexit

But they’re all coming in mate along with the minis

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Just sticking a note in about the spray on and leave 'Catalyst' I got from Ross.

It's been great for dealing with pet smells, after the wee one has been sick and for sorting a bit of mould.

Highly recommended 👍

C.J

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk3TTQuattro
What about Hybrid on top of a PMG/ Gtechniq coating?

Is there any real benefit in terms of glossy/shiny/reflections? Any harm?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross have you some glass cleaner and 5 lts tyre shine (high gloss one ).?
Loads of glass cleaner but no 5lt sizes of tyre dressing. Price of silicone is sky high at the minute and I’d be embarrassed asking for what 5lt is costing me never mind adding a bit of profit on.
What about Hybrid on top of a PMG/ Gtechniq coating?

Is there any real benefit in terms of glossy/shiny/reflections? Any harm?
Absolutely none.

My X5 & M3 are both coated and I’ve been applying hybrid for loads of extra gloss from the beginning

Reactions: C.J

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Same here with hybrid on a coated car, they're like hand in glove, just perfect together. Only need hybrid every few weeks mind. It just helps keep up the top coat, gives a really nice deep shine.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Used Cleanse for the first time today after finally using up my years old Bilberry.

Some job! Really impressed with it. Tyre cleaning element is just a bonus

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Loads of glass cleaner but no 5lt sizes of tyre dressing. Price of silicone is sky high at the minute and I’d be embarrassed asking for what 5lt is costing me never mind adding a bit of profit on.

Absolutely none.

My X5 & M3 are both coated and I’ve been applying hybrid for loads of extra gloss from the beginning
No bother will get some next time I’m passing .

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Guys can someone link me to the fuses I need for my p80 as I only have 1 fuse left .
What sort of plug socket do I need to get installed to overcome this problem .

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
@Big Pimp my neighbour Simon is struggling to sort the invoice you gave him as one of the products is showing as out of stock?

Also finally my little nilfisk finally died after 13yrs

I have a stubby spray head etc from pro car for it. So do Ava’s need any special adaptors for snow foam guns and stubby heads? I’m skint as a skint thing but I’ve been stunned at how the inability to wash my cars has afffected my general mood and mh last few weeks lol

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Took a couple of goes and still haven’t got it all 😂. Only did the skirts and bottoms of the doors as I’d loads of little orange dots.

8451475B-1040-44E9-820A-61AFEA85733C.jpeg

0A054418-06AC-4099-ADDA-AF38C1E8412A.jpeg

In other news, I’m using an alternative to Cleanse at the minute as it’s been in my garage for a 100 years and I want rid of it, but it’s amazing how inferior it is. Too miserable to bin it and crack open the new bottle of Cleanse just yet though!

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Just placed my first order in a while

Two new cars arriving in the next month with work, Defender 130 and I-Pace and I’m determined to look after these ones better

My last couple were typically not washed by me as I’ve had them when my daughters were newborn and 3

Now they are 18 months and 4.5 I should have more time for cleaning the cars